Broken Sword 2 remastered and coming to Apple portables
Revolution has announced that they will be bringing the second game in the Broken Sword series in a remastered form to the App Store in time for Christmas.
Broken Sword II: The Smoking Mirror will will be available on the App Store for iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch and will feature enhanced graphics and animations, a context-sensitive hints system and even an interactive comic created by Watchmen artist Dave Gibbons.
The series creator Charles Cecil said: "The original Broken Sword went to number one in the App store, was BAFTA-nominated and received the most fantastic reviews, both from reviewers and the games audience on the App store as well as appealing to fans of the series, the game reached a whole new audience."
He added: "Publishing through the App Store has offered extraordinary opportunities. As well as allowing us to communicate directly with our audience, we are now in the position where we can re-work our original games while simultaneously writing new adventure titles. It is an extraordinary time for the games industry and for independent developers in particular."
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One
- Lords Of The Fallen exec producer confirms a sequel is in production
- Pacman takes over Google Maps
- Techland warns of contaminated Antizin hitting Dying Light tomorrow
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May