Broken Sword 2 remastered and coming to Apple portables
Revolution has announced that they will be bringing the second game in the Broken Sword series in a remastered form to the App Store in time for Christmas.
Broken Sword II: The Smoking Mirror will will be available on the App Store for iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch and will feature enhanced graphics and animations, a context-sensitive hints system and even an interactive comic created by Watchmen artist Dave Gibbons.
The series creator Charles Cecil said: "The original Broken Sword went to number one in the App store, was BAFTA-nominated and received the most fantastic reviews, both from reviewers and the games audience on the App store as well as appealing to fans of the series, the game reached a whole new audience."
He added: "Publishing through the App Store has offered extraordinary opportunities. As well as allowing us to communicate directly with our audience, we are now in the position where we can re-work our original games while simultaneously writing new adventure titles. It is an extraordinary time for the games industry and for independent developers in particular."
- Sleeping Dogs follow-up Triad Wars is a PC-only online title
- Latest Destiny patch dials back the difficulty levels in some missions
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare co-op reveal dated for tomorrow
- Blizzard finally cans Titan
- The Xbox One is now cheaper than the PS4 in the UK
- Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies open beta is live now
- Ultima creator's new game Shroud Of The Avatar gets Greenlit on Steam in just 2 days
- Arrowhead's Gauntlet reboot arrives on PC
- We are now a Steam Curator