Codemasters releases a new Austria hotlap video for F1 2014
Codemasters has released a brand new hotlap video showcasing the first of this season's new circuits in F1 2014.
The new video follows Daniel Ricciardo's Red Bull around the Spielberg Circuit in Austria, a circuit which is based on the old A1 Ring which saw its last F1 race way back in 2003. This year's Austrian Grands Prix was won by Mercedes' Nico Rosberg allowing him to retain his slender championship lead over teammate Lewis Hamilton.
The new Austrian Grand Prix is the first of two new additions in the 2014 calendar alongside the new Russian Grands Prix in Sochi which will take place later this year.
F1 2014 will be released on PC, PS3, Xbox 360 on October the 14th in North America and October the 17th in Europe and the UK.
- PlayStation Home to close next year
- New The Evil Within video offers up a survival lesson
- Shadow Of Mordor Season Pass trailer arrives teasing the game's DLC
- Excited about No Man's Sky? Now you can help make it
- Creative Assembly has something cool to reveal after Alien: Isolation is out the door
- Defiance gets renewed by SyFy for a third season
- Deadly Premonition creator's new game D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die not doing so well
- Ion Storm had begun planning Deus Ex 3 when they closed back in 2006
- Bungie closes Destiny's Loot Cave exploit