Codemasters releases a new Austria hotlap video for F1 2014
Codemasters has released a brand new hotlap video showcasing the first of this season's new circuits in F1 2014.
The new video follows Daniel Ricciardo's Red Bull around the Spielberg Circuit in Austria, a circuit which is based on the old A1 Ring which saw its last F1 race way back in 2003. This year's Austrian Grands Prix was won by Mercedes' Nico Rosberg allowing him to retain his slender championship lead over teammate Lewis Hamilton.
The new Austrian Grand Prix is the first of two new additions in the 2014 calendar alongside the new Russian Grands Prix in Sochi which will take place later this year.
F1 2014 will be released on PC, PS3, Xbox 360 on October the 14th in North America and October the 17th in Europe and the UK.
- Stealth Inc 2 is coming to PC, PlayStation and Xbox
- Frozenbyte announces Trine 3: Artifacts Of Power
- Epic has dropped the subscription fee for the Unreal Engine 4
- Rumour: DirectX 12 could allow mixing and matching of AMD and Nvidia GPUs
- No more online modes for Ridge Racer Unbounded in Europe
- Mortal Kombat X coming to mobiles as a free-to-play card battler
- EA announces details of Battlefield: Hardline Premium
- Payday 2: Crimewave Edition to hit PS4 and Xbox One in the summer
- Valve and HTC partner up for the new SteamVR device the Vive