Codemasters releases a new Austria hotlap video for F1 2014
Codemasters has released a brand new hotlap video showcasing the first of this season's new circuits in F1 2014.
The new video follows Daniel Ricciardo's Red Bull around the Spielberg Circuit in Austria, a circuit which is based on the old A1 Ring which saw its last F1 race way back in 2003. This year's Austrian Grands Prix was won by Mercedes' Nico Rosberg allowing him to retain his slender championship lead over teammate Lewis Hamilton.
The new Austrian Grand Prix is the first of two new additions in the 2014 calendar alongside the new Russian Grands Prix in Sochi which will take place later this year.
F1 2014 will be released on PC, PS3, Xbox 360 on October the 14th in North America and October the 17th in Europe and the UK.
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though