Codemasters releases a new Austria hotlap video for F1 2014
Codemasters has released a brand new hotlap video showcasing the first of this season's new circuits in F1 2014.
The new video follows Daniel Ricciardo's Red Bull around the Spielberg Circuit in Austria, a circuit which is based on the old A1 Ring which saw its last F1 race way back in 2003. This year's Austrian Grands Prix was won by Mercedes' Nico Rosberg allowing him to retain his slender championship lead over teammate Lewis Hamilton.
The new Austrian Grand Prix is the first of two new additions in the 2014 calendar alongside the new Russian Grands Prix in Sochi which will take place later this year.
F1 2014 will be released on PC, PS3, Xbox 360 on October the 14th in North America and October the 17th in Europe and the UK.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side