Codemasters releases a new Austria hotlap video for F1 2014
Codemasters has released a brand new hotlap video showcasing the first of this season's new circuits in F1 2014.
The new video follows Daniel Ricciardo's Red Bull around the Spielberg Circuit in Austria, a circuit which is based on the old A1 Ring which saw its last F1 race way back in 2003. This year's Austrian Grands Prix was won by Mercedes' Nico Rosberg allowing him to retain his slender championship lead over teammate Lewis Hamilton.
The new Austrian Grand Prix is the first of two new additions in the 2014 calendar alongside the new Russian Grands Prix in Sochi which will take place later this year.
F1 2014 will be released on PC, PS3, Xbox 360 on October the 14th in North America and October the 17th in Europe and the UK.
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May
- Pillars Of Eternity community debating the validity of an in-game trans joke
- Warner Bros teams up with ESL for a programme of pro-Mortal Kombat X tournaments this year
- New Rainbow Six: Siege trailer explains the operator system
- UK headteachers threaten to report parents who let their children play adult-rated games
- Spotify hits the PS4 and PS3 today
- Halo 5: Guardians coming to the Xbox One in October
- The next episode of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's Exo Zombies get s new trailer
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold