Raven snags new Bond game?
With the question mark currently hanging over the future of Blood Stone developer Bizarre Creations the Bond series seems to have migrated to Singularity and Wolfenstein developer Raven.
According to Bond fansite MI6 Raven has taken over the series and is working on a stealth-action game for the series.
The site also said that Raven began work on the title months ago but shelved it to work on DLC for Call of Duty: Black Ops although it is now back on.
While Blood Stone was not well received Eurocom's remake of GoldenEye for the Wii has been a strong performer.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer