Raven snags new Bond game?
With the question mark currently hanging over the future of Blood Stone developer Bizarre Creations the Bond series seems to have migrated to Singularity and Wolfenstein developer Raven.
According to Bond fansite MI6 Raven has taken over the series and is working on a stealth-action game for the series.
The site also said that Raven began work on the title months ago but shelved it to work on DLC for Call of Duty: Black Ops although it is now back on.
While Blood Stone was not well received Eurocom's remake of GoldenEye for the Wii has been a strong performer.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date