Raven snags new Bond game?
With the question mark currently hanging over the future of Blood Stone developer Bizarre Creations the Bond series seems to have migrated to Singularity and Wolfenstein developer Raven.
According to Bond fansite MI6 Raven has taken over the series and is working on a stealth-action game for the series.
The site also said that Raven began work on the title months ago but shelved it to work on DLC for Call of Duty: Black Ops although it is now back on.
While Blood Stone was not well received Eurocom's remake of GoldenEye for the Wii has been a strong performer.
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer
- Wildstar to go free-to-play later this year
- AMD highlights the benefits DirectX 12 will offer their users
- It could be 2 years before CD Projekt RED talks about Cyberpunk 2077 again
- PS4 remaster of Darksiders II appears on Amazon
- Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes comes to PS Plus next month
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released