Raven snags new Bond game?
With the question mark currently hanging over the future of Blood Stone developer Bizarre Creations the Bond series seems to have migrated to Singularity and Wolfenstein developer Raven.
According to Bond fansite MI6 Raven has taken over the series and is working on a stealth-action game for the series.
The site also said that Raven began work on the title months ago but shelved it to work on DLC for Call of Duty: Black Ops although it is now back on.
While Blood Stone was not well received Eurocom's remake of GoldenEye for the Wii has been a strong performer.
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 may be coming to the PS Vita
- Destiny gets its first raid today, the Vault Of Glass
- Assassin's Creed: Unity co-op trailer arrives
- Lukewarm Destiny reviews could cost Bungie 2.5 million USD
- Borderlands multiplayer comes back to life on Steam
- Saints Row creative director Steve Jaros announces he's off to join Valve
- We want to rebuild a player-first culture says EA CEO Andrew Wilson
- WWE 2K15 gets delayed on next-gen
- Playground to add eight new cars to Forza Horizon 2 on launch day, VIP and Car pass details announced