Raven snags new Bond game?
With the question mark currently hanging over the future of Blood Stone developer Bizarre Creations the Bond series seems to have migrated to Singularity and Wolfenstein developer Raven.
According to Bond fansite MI6 Raven has taken over the series and is working on a stealth-action game for the series.
The site also said that Raven began work on the title months ago but shelved it to work on DLC for Call of Duty: Black Ops although it is now back on.
While Blood Stone was not well received Eurocom's remake of GoldenEye for the Wii has been a strong performer.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One