Sniper dev City Interactive has 4 FPS titles in development
City Interactive seem to be very busy boys indeed as it appears that they have four first-person shooters in development.
It has already been confirmed that the developer has a license to produce three titles using Crytek's CryEngine 3.
This will include a WWII shooter headed up by the new creative director of their London studio Stuart Black.
These three shooters are accompanied by a fourth shooter being built using the Unreal Engine 3. A spokesperson said to Eurogamer of the three unconfirmed titles: "It could be that one of them is Sniper 2.".
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3