Sniper dev City Interactive has 4 FPS titles in development
City Interactive seem to be very busy boys indeed as it appears that they have four first-person shooters in development.
It has already been confirmed that the developer has a license to produce three titles using Crytek's CryEngine 3.
This will include a WWII shooter headed up by the new creative director of their London studio Stuart Black.
These three shooters are accompanied by a fourth shooter being built using the Unreal Engine 3. A spokesperson said to Eurogamer of the three unconfirmed titles: "It could be that one of them is Sniper 2.".
- Sleeping Dogs follow-up Triad Wars is a PC-only online title
- Latest Destiny patch dials back the difficulty levels in some missions
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare co-op reveal dated for tomorrow
- Blizzard finally cans Titan
- The Xbox One is now cheaper than the PS4 in the UK
- Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies open beta is live now
- Ultima creator's new game Shroud Of The Avatar gets Greenlit on Steam in just 2 days
- Arrowhead's Gauntlet reboot arrives on PC
- We are now a Steam Curator