Sniper dev City Interactive has 4 FPS titles in development
City Interactive seem to be very busy boys indeed as it appears that they have four first-person shooters in development.
It has already been confirmed that the developer has a license to produce three titles using Crytek's CryEngine 3.
This will include a WWII shooter headed up by the new creative director of their London studio Stuart Black.
These three shooters are accompanied by a fourth shooter being built using the Unreal Engine 3. A spokesperson said to Eurogamer of the three unconfirmed titles: "It could be that one of them is Sniper 2.".
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side