Sniper dev City Interactive has 4 FPS titles in development
City Interactive seem to be very busy boys indeed as it appears that they have four first-person shooters in development.
It has already been confirmed that the developer has a license to produce three titles using Crytek's CryEngine 3.
This will include a WWII shooter headed up by the new creative director of their London studio Stuart Black.
These three shooters are accompanied by a fourth shooter being built using the Unreal Engine 3. A spokesperson said to Eurogamer of the three unconfirmed titles: "It could be that one of them is Sniper 2.".
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey