iPad 2 could arrive as soon as February
It is being reported that the next generation of the Apple iPad is currently in production at Foxconn in Taiwan.
The rumours are suggesting the new tablet is being constructed from Taiwanese components with a view to having the first 400,000 to 600,000 units ready for delivery in the next 100 days.
With delivery coming in the next 100 days that would put the new device's arrival some time in February or March probably and given the volumes it will probably be launched in the US first in a similar way to the first generation iPad.
Foxconn has declined to comment on the rumours which surfaced on Asian IT newswire DigiTimes.
- Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian driven out of her home by internet abuse
- Shadow Realms lead writer talks the inspiration behind the game's story
- PlayStation Allstars and Joe Danger headline September's PS Plus Instant Game Collection
- Titanfall will ge more cool free stuff after the last DLC but Respawn won't support it indefinitely
- Gauntlet release date pushed back
- Yakuza Zero announced for PS4 and PS3
- Escape Dead Island gets a release date, comes with guaranteed access to the Dead Island 2 beta
- Diablo III: Reaper Of Souls PC patch 2.1.0 arrives
- Next-gen and PC GTA V versions rumoured to be delayed into 2015