iPad 2 could arrive as soon as February
It is being reported that the next generation of the Apple iPad is currently in production at Foxconn in Taiwan.
The rumours are suggesting the new tablet is being constructed from Taiwanese components with a view to having the first 400,000 to 600,000 units ready for delivery in the next 100 days.
With delivery coming in the next 100 days that would put the new device's arrival some time in February or March probably and given the volumes it will probably be launched in the US first in a similar way to the first generation iPad.
Foxconn has declined to comment on the rumours which surfaced on Asian IT newswire DigiTimes.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side