HD TV with built-in PS2 coming to Europe
Sony has put together a very interesting little package that combines one of their 22-inch Bravia HD TVs with an integral PS2.
The unit which is destined for the European market will play PS2 games, DVDs, support internet TV features and support HD at 720p.
The new TV also has four HDMI ports, two audio inputs and three USB ports alongside the built-in PlayStation 2 hardware.
This unit also retails at an impressive 200 GBP making it a pretty nifty package especially at this time of year.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto