HD TV with built-in PS2 coming to Europe
Sony has put together a very interesting little package that combines one of their 22-inch Bravia HD TVs with an integral PS2.
The unit which is destined for the European market will play PS2 games, DVDs, support internet TV features and support HD at 720p.
The new TV also has four HDMI ports, two audio inputs and three USB ports alongside the built-in PlayStation 2 hardware.
This unit also retails at an impressive 200 GBP making it a pretty nifty package especially at this time of year.
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week
- New Heart Of Thorns expansion announced for Guild Wars 2
- Wikipedia arbitration committee bans five feminist editors from commenting on feminist articles over GamerGate
- Ubisoft in the process of deleting game keys fraudulently-acquired by resellers from UPlay
- Gearbox is now recruiting for developers to work on Borderlands 3
- DayZ passes the 3 million sales mark on Steam Early Access
- Planetside 2 sets a new Guinness World Record for the most players in an online FPS game
- Homeworld remasters look stunning, will be released next month
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network