HD TV with built-in PS2 coming to Europe
Sony has put together a very interesting little package that combines one of their 22-inch Bravia HD TVs with an integral PS2.
The unit which is destined for the European market will play PS2 games, DVDs, support internet TV features and support HD at 720p.
The new TV also has four HDMI ports, two audio inputs and three USB ports alongside the built-in PlayStation 2 hardware.
This unit also retails at an impressive 200 GBP making it a pretty nifty package especially at this time of year.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update