HD TV with built-in PS2 coming to Europe
Sony has put together a very interesting little package that combines one of their 22-inch Bravia HD TVs with an integral PS2.
The unit which is destined for the European market will play PS2 games, DVDs, support internet TV features and support HD at 720p.
The new TV also has four HDMI ports, two audio inputs and three USB ports alongside the built-in PlayStation 2 hardware.
This unit also retails at an impressive 200 GBP making it a pretty nifty package especially at this time of year.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year