HD TV with built-in PS2 coming to Europe
Sony has put together a very interesting little package that combines one of their 22-inch Bravia HD TVs with an integral PS2.
The unit which is destined for the European market will play PS2 games, DVDs, support internet TV features and support HD at 720p.
The new TV also has four HDMI ports, two audio inputs and three USB ports alongside the built-in PlayStation 2 hardware.
This unit also retails at an impressive 200 GBP making it a pretty nifty package especially at this time of year.
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent