No 3D for LittleBigPlanet 2
Sony and MediaMolecule have confirmed that LittleBigPlanet 2 will not support 3D visuals.
The game has already been delayed until the new year due to concerns over the number of PS3 users still not connected to PSN and now it looks like the game will not be carrying the flag in Sony's 3D push.
Sonys' Mark Valledor responded ta a fan question on the US PlayStation blog saying: "Sorry, no 3D this time around."
The ambitious sequel is now due out in early January allowing MediaMolecule to iron out the bugs and add some extra polish.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3