No 3D for LittleBigPlanet 2
Sony and MediaMolecule have confirmed that LittleBigPlanet 2 will not support 3D visuals.
The game has already been delayed until the new year due to concerns over the number of PS3 users still not connected to PSN and now it looks like the game will not be carrying the flag in Sony's 3D push.
Sonys' Mark Valledor responded ta a fan question on the US PlayStation blog saying: "Sorry, no 3D this time around."
The ambitious sequel is now due out in early January allowing MediaMolecule to iron out the bugs and add some extra polish.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes