No 3D for LittleBigPlanet 2
Sony and MediaMolecule have confirmed that LittleBigPlanet 2 will not support 3D visuals.
The game has already been delayed until the new year due to concerns over the number of PS3 users still not connected to PSN and now it looks like the game will not be carrying the flag in Sony's 3D push.
Sonys' Mark Valledor responded ta a fan question on the US PlayStation blog saying: "Sorry, no 3D this time around."
The ambitious sequel is now due out in early January allowing MediaMolecule to iron out the bugs and add some extra polish.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update