No 3D for LittleBigPlanet 2
Sony and MediaMolecule have confirmed that LittleBigPlanet 2 will not support 3D visuals.
The game has already been delayed until the new year due to concerns over the number of PS3 users still not connected to PSN and now it looks like the game will not be carrying the flag in Sony's 3D push.
Sonys' Mark Valledor responded ta a fan question on the US PlayStation blog saying: "Sorry, no 3D this time around."
The ambitious sequel is now due out in early January allowing MediaMolecule to iron out the bugs and add some extra polish.
- Sleeping Dogs follow-up Triad Wars is a PC-only online title
- Latest Destiny patch dials back the difficulty levels in some missions
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare co-op reveal dated for tomorrow
- Blizzard finally cans Titan
- The Xbox One is now cheaper than the PS4 in the UK
- Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies open beta is live now
- Ultima creator's new game Shroud Of The Avatar gets Greenlit on Steam in just 2 days
- Arrowhead's Gauntlet reboot arrives on PC
- We are now a Steam Curator