No 3D for LittleBigPlanet 2
Sony and MediaMolecule have confirmed that LittleBigPlanet 2 will not support 3D visuals.
The game has already been delayed until the new year due to concerns over the number of PS3 users still not connected to PSN and now it looks like the game will not be carrying the flag in Sony's 3D push.
Sonys' Mark Valledor responded ta a fan question on the US PlayStation blog saying: "Sorry, no 3D this time around."
The ambitious sequel is now due out in early January allowing MediaMolecule to iron out the bugs and add some extra polish.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title