Microsoft looking forward to their "biggest year ever"
The CEO of Microsoft's Interactive Entertainment Division, Dennis Durkin believes that the Xbox manufacturer will be in for their biggest year this year.
Durkin confidently told the audience at the Credit Suisse Group Technology Conference that Microsoft had been seeing significant growth over the last few years and this year would be their best yet.
He said: "It's been a good three years for us. We've had nice stair steps in terms of growth every year sequentially getting bigger than the previous year, and this year is going to be our biggest year ever."
Durkin added on Xbox Live Gold subscription uptake: "Of our 25 million members, about half of them are subscribers for the business and pay us about 60 USD a year for that. So, it's a very, very large business for us and for our partners."
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III