Microsoft looking forward to their "biggest year ever"
The CEO of Microsoft's Interactive Entertainment Division, Dennis Durkin believes that the Xbox manufacturer will be in for their biggest year this year.
Durkin confidently told the audience at the Credit Suisse Group Technology Conference that Microsoft had been seeing significant growth over the last few years and this year would be their best yet.
He said: "It's been a good three years for us. We've had nice stair steps in terms of growth every year sequentially getting bigger than the previous year, and this year is going to be our biggest year ever."
Durkin added on Xbox Live Gold subscription uptake: "Of our 25 million members, about half of them are subscribers for the business and pay us about 60 USD a year for that. So, it's a very, very large business for us and for our partners."
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey