Microsoft looking forward to their "biggest year ever"
The CEO of Microsoft's Interactive Entertainment Division, Dennis Durkin believes that the Xbox manufacturer will be in for their biggest year this year.
Durkin confidently told the audience at the Credit Suisse Group Technology Conference that Microsoft had been seeing significant growth over the last few years and this year would be their best yet.
He said: "It's been a good three years for us. We've had nice stair steps in terms of growth every year sequentially getting bigger than the previous year, and this year is going to be our biggest year ever."
Durkin added on Xbox Live Gold subscription uptake: "Of our 25 million members, about half of them are subscribers for the business and pay us about 60 USD a year for that. So, it's a very, very large business for us and for our partners."
- The Behemoth teases their fourth game, it will be playable at PAX Prime
- Sins Of A Solar Empire devs Ironclad successfully defends their use word Rebellion in one of their game titles
- Just Cause devs Avalanche have some surprises planned for 2015
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham gets a new Braniac trailer
- Sledgehammer boss confirms no Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare for Wii U
- Xbox One getting a Reddit app
- Konami releases a hat-trick of new screens for PES 2015
- 500GB hard drive coming for the Xbox 360 soon
- Watch the standard edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt unboxed in 18 seconds flat