Stuart Black joins City Interactive
The man behind Black and forthcoming Codemasters shooter Bodycount, Stuart Black, has been joined Polish studio City Interactive.
Black, who left Codemasters in October has been unveiled as the new creative director of City Interactive's London studio.
City Interactive has just licensed CryEngine 3 for two titles due for release in the next couple of years. One of these is a new WWII shooter in development in London under Black's expert eye.
Black described the new shooter as "an exciting new story-driven WWII shooter that will emphasise high adventure in a genre that's become bogged down in reverence and historical accuracy."
- Destiny will get one more update before House Of Wolves arrives
- Warner Bros to bring DC MOBA Infinite Crisis to Steam
- Gabe Newell: No-one gets motion-sick with the Vive VR headset
- NPCs can now be mugged in The Elder Scrolls Online
- Halcyon 6: Starbase Commander passes Square Enix Collective and heads to Kickstarter
- Zombie Army Trilogy shambles onto PC and next-gen consoles
- Sony aiming to release Project Morpheus in 2016
- BioWare's David Gaider moves from Dragon Age to a new secret BioWare project
- Cross-Buy coming to Windows 10 and Xbox One staring with Zen Pinball FX2