Stuart Black joins City Interactive
The man behind Black and forthcoming Codemasters shooter Bodycount, Stuart Black, has been joined Polish studio City Interactive.
Black, who left Codemasters in October has been unveiled as the new creative director of City Interactive's London studio.
City Interactive has just licensed CryEngine 3 for two titles due for release in the next couple of years. One of these is a new WWII shooter in development in London under Black's expert eye.
Black described the new shooter as "an exciting new story-driven WWII shooter that will emphasise high adventure in a genre that's become bogged down in reverence and historical accuracy."
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year