Stuart Black joins City Interactive
The man behind Black and forthcoming Codemasters shooter Bodycount, Stuart Black, has been joined Polish studio City Interactive.
Black, who left Codemasters in October has been unveiled as the new creative director of City Interactive's London studio.
City Interactive has just licensed CryEngine 3 for two titles due for release in the next couple of years. One of these is a new WWII shooter in development in London under Black's expert eye.
Black described the new shooter as "an exciting new story-driven WWII shooter that will emphasise high adventure in a genre that's become bogged down in reverence and historical accuracy."
- Gauntlet release date pushed back
- Yakuza Zero announced for PS4 and PS3
- Escape Dead Island gets a release date, comes with guaranteed access to the Dead Island 2 beta
- Diablo III: Reaper Of Souls PC patch 2.1.0 arrives
- Next-gen and PC GTA V versions rumoured to be delayed into 2015
- The PS4 is just a bit more powerful says Metro Redux developer, short documentary on the collection arrives
- Saints Row devs, Volition to reveal their new project at PAX Prime
- Watch Us Play.tm: Metro Redux
- Capcom suing Koei Tecmo for a lot of patent infringement