Stuart Black joins City Interactive
The man behind Black and forthcoming Codemasters shooter Bodycount, Stuart Black, has been joined Polish studio City Interactive.
Black, who left Codemasters in October has been unveiled as the new creative director of City Interactive's London studio.
City Interactive has just licensed CryEngine 3 for two titles due for release in the next couple of years. One of these is a new WWII shooter in development in London under Black's expert eye.
Black described the new shooter as "an exciting new story-driven WWII shooter that will emphasise high adventure in a genre that's become bogged down in reverence and historical accuracy."
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release