Stuart Black joins City Interactive
The man behind Black and forthcoming Codemasters shooter Bodycount, Stuart Black, has been joined Polish studio City Interactive.
Black, who left Codemasters in October has been unveiled as the new creative director of City Interactive's London studio.
City Interactive has just licensed CryEngine 3 for two titles due for release in the next couple of years. One of these is a new WWII shooter in development in London under Black's expert eye.
Black described the new shooter as "an exciting new story-driven WWII shooter that will emphasise high adventure in a genre that's become bogged down in reverence and historical accuracy."
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title
- Battlefield: Hardline beta coming to all platforms next week
- Transistor and Yakuza 4 among February's PS Plus Instant Game Collection pickings
- Third and final Life Is Strange development diary arrives ahead of tomorrow's launch of episode one
- Nintendo shows profits despite the Wii U continuing to underperform
- Goetia demo is now live
- There's a whole load of LEGO games coming this year including LEGO Jurassic World
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 devs confident that Resident Evil 7 will be mind-blowing
- Steam content creators raise more than 50 million USD making hats for Team Fortress 2 and the like