More StarCraft II cheats banned
Blizzard has confirmed that they have banned a whole load more StarCraft II cheaters from Battle.net.
Anyone caught cheating or hacking StarCraft II since the last purge has now had their accounts suspended.
The announcement was made via the official StarCraft II blog stating: "In addition to undermining the spirit of fair competition thats essential to play on Battle.net, cheating and hacking can lead to stability and performance issues with the service."
It continued: "As always, maintaining a stable, safe, and secure online-gaming experience for legitimate players is a top priority for us, and well be continuing to keep watch on Battle.net and take action as needed."
Thanks Blues News.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto