More StarCraft II cheats banned
Blizzard has confirmed that they have banned a whole load more StarCraft II cheaters from Battle.net.
Anyone caught cheating or hacking StarCraft II since the last purge has now had their accounts suspended.
The announcement was made via the official StarCraft II blog stating: "In addition to undermining the spirit of fair competition thats essential to play on Battle.net, cheating and hacking can lead to stability and performance issues with the service."
It continued: "As always, maintaining a stable, safe, and secure online-gaming experience for legitimate players is a top priority for us, and well be continuing to keep watch on Battle.net and take action as needed."
Thanks Blues News.
- The Behemoth teases their fourth game, it will be playable at PAX Prime
- Sins Of A Solar Empire devs Ironclad successfully defends their use word Rebellion in one of their game titles
- Just Cause devs Avalanche have some surprises planned for 2015
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham gets a new Braniac trailer
- Sledgehammer boss confirms no Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare for Wii U
- Xbox One getting a Reddit app
- Konami releases a hat-trick of new screens for PES 2015
- 500GB hard drive coming for the Xbox 360 soon
- Watch the standard edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt unboxed in 18 seconds flat