More StarCraft II cheats banned
Blizzard has confirmed that they have banned a whole load more StarCraft II cheaters from Battle.net.
Anyone caught cheating or hacking StarCraft II since the last purge has now had their accounts suspended.
The announcement was made via the official StarCraft II blog stating: "In addition to undermining the spirit of fair competition thats essential to play on Battle.net, cheating and hacking can lead to stability and performance issues with the service."
It continued: "As always, maintaining a stable, safe, and secure online-gaming experience for legitimate players is a top priority for us, and well be continuing to keep watch on Battle.net and take action as needed."
Thanks Blues News.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO