More StarCraft II cheats banned
Blizzard has confirmed that they have banned a whole load more StarCraft II cheaters from Battle.net.
Anyone caught cheating or hacking StarCraft II since the last purge has now had their accounts suspended.
The announcement was made via the official StarCraft II blog stating: "In addition to undermining the spirit of fair competition thats essential to play on Battle.net, cheating and hacking can lead to stability and performance issues with the service."
It continued: "As always, maintaining a stable, safe, and secure online-gaming experience for legitimate players is a top priority for us, and well be continuing to keep watch on Battle.net and take action as needed."
Thanks Blues News.
- Merry Christmas from Play.tm!
- Microsoft offering some excellent Games With Gold in January
- New Battlefield: Hardline Karma trailer arrives
- Mystery Of The Mooil Rig DLC arrives for Sunset Overdrive
- Destiny registered users approaching 13 million
- STALKER devs GSC Gameworld reopens its doors
- Free game reward for Assassin's Creed: Unity users requires them to reliquish their right to sue Ubisoft
- Respawn wishes Titanfall had been released on Steam
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access