More StarCraft II cheats banned
Blizzard has confirmed that they have banned a whole load more StarCraft II cheaters from Battle.net.
Anyone caught cheating or hacking StarCraft II since the last purge has now had their accounts suspended.
The announcement was made via the official StarCraft II blog stating: "In addition to undermining the spirit of fair competition thats essential to play on Battle.net, cheating and hacking can lead to stability and performance issues with the service."
It continued: "As always, maintaining a stable, safe, and secure online-gaming experience for legitimate players is a top priority for us, and well be continuing to keep watch on Battle.net and take action as needed."
Thanks Blues News.
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it