Activision not bothered about Star Wars: The Old Republic
Activision boss Bobby Kotick has said categorically that they are not phased by the potential competition offered by Star Wars: The Old Republic.
Due to the commitment that the fanbase of World of Warcraft shows Kotick isn't overly worried about the kind of impact that Bioware's new Star Wars MMO will have on those playing WOW.
Kotick said: "I can't say that we're hugely concerned about that... the audience for World of Warcraft is a pretty committed group of players."
World of Warcraft: Cataclysm launches at retail on December the 6th on PC and Mac.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year