Activision not bothered about Star Wars: The Old Republic
Activision boss Bobby Kotick has said categorically that they are not phased by the potential competition offered by Star Wars: The Old Republic.
Due to the commitment that the fanbase of World of Warcraft shows Kotick isn't overly worried about the kind of impact that Bioware's new Star Wars MMO will have on those playing WOW.
Kotick said: "I can't say that we're hugely concerned about that... the audience for World of Warcraft is a pretty committed group of players."
World of Warcraft: Cataclysm launches at retail on December the 6th on PC and Mac.
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward
- [UPDATE] Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III coming this November, skipping last-gen release
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference