Activision not bothered about Star Wars: The Old Republic
Activision boss Bobby Kotick has said categorically that they are not phased by the potential competition offered by Star Wars: The Old Republic.
Due to the commitment that the fanbase of World of Warcraft shows Kotick isn't overly worried about the kind of impact that Bioware's new Star Wars MMO will have on those playing WOW.
Kotick said: "I can't say that we're hugely concerned about that... the audience for World of Warcraft is a pretty committed group of players."
World of Warcraft: Cataclysm launches at retail on December the 6th on PC and Mac.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light