Activision not bothered about Star Wars: The Old Republic
Activision boss Bobby Kotick has said categorically that they are not phased by the potential competition offered by Star Wars: The Old Republic.
Due to the commitment that the fanbase of World of Warcraft shows Kotick isn't overly worried about the kind of impact that Bioware's new Star Wars MMO will have on those playing WOW.
Kotick said: "I can't say that we're hugely concerned about that... the audience for World of Warcraft is a pretty committed group of players."
World of Warcraft: Cataclysm launches at retail on December the 6th on PC and Mac.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes