Star Wars: The Old Republic beta invites coming soon
EA and Bioware will begin sending out invitations to those they have selected to participate in the first round of beta testing for Star Wars: The Old Republic.
The site mentions that the first phases will be quite small but the testing will be carried out over an extended period of time and the later phases will be expanded.
If you haven't already signed up for the beta testing phase you can still do so on the official SWTOR website.
Star Wars: The Old Republic is reportedly the most expensive game that EA has ever produced and is due for a formal release some time on March 2011 on the PC.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer