Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 sells 1 million copies
Namco has announced some pretty encouraging sales figures for their anime license Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2.
In an impressive show for an anime license Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 has sold one million copies since its release in October.
Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 was released on Xbox 360 and PS3 in both special and regular editions with the special editions featuring exclusive artwork by Naruto's creator Masashi Kishimoto.
The game is based on the very popular Naruto Shippuden comic series which originally featured Japan's Shonen Jump magazine.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year