Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 sells 1 million copies
Namco has announced some pretty encouraging sales figures for their anime license Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2.
In an impressive show for an anime license Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 has sold one million copies since its release in October.
Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 was released on Xbox 360 and PS3 in both special and regular editions with the special editions featuring exclusive artwork by Naruto's creator Masashi Kishimoto.
The game is based on the very popular Naruto Shippuden comic series which originally featured Japan's Shonen Jump magazine.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side