Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 sells 1 million copies
Namco has announced some pretty encouraging sales figures for their anime license Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2.
In an impressive show for an anime license Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 has sold one million copies since its release in October.
Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 was released on Xbox 360 and PS3 in both special and regular editions with the special editions featuring exclusive artwork by Naruto's creator Masashi Kishimoto.
The game is based on the very popular Naruto Shippuden comic series which originally featured Japan's Shonen Jump magazine.
- Warren Spector lifts the lid on Junction Point's cancelled Half-Life 2 episode
- Ubisoft pledges to match up to 100,000 CAD of donations to aid Far Cry 4's inspiration Nepal recover from the earthquake
- Square Enix shows off their new DirectX 12-powered Luminous Studio engine
- Overkill's The Walking Dead game coming to PC and consoles next year
- Sony to release The Last Of Us DLC Left Behind as a standalone downloadable
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided trailer was a bit violent for Warren Spector's tastes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC to arrive on Xbox 360 and PlayStation consoles this month
- EA gives a date and time for their 2015 E3 press conference
- Frozen Cortex gets a large free update