Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 sells 1 million copies
Namco has announced some pretty encouraging sales figures for their anime license Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2.
In an impressive show for an anime license Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 has sold one million copies since its release in October.
Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 was released on Xbox 360 and PS3 in both special and regular editions with the special editions featuring exclusive artwork by Naruto's creator Masashi Kishimoto.
The game is based on the very popular Naruto Shippuden comic series which originally featured Japan's Shonen Jump magazine.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015