Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 sells 1 million copies
Namco has announced some pretty encouraging sales figures for their anime license Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2.
In an impressive show for an anime license Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 has sold one million copies since its release in October.
Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 was released on Xbox 360 and PS3 in both special and regular editions with the special editions featuring exclusive artwork by Naruto's creator Masashi Kishimoto.
The game is based on the very popular Naruto Shippuden comic series which originally featured Japan's Shonen Jump magazine.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One