Gran Turismo 5 accelerates to number one in the UK chart
The perennially delayed racing sim Gran Turismo 5 has managed to debut straight in a number one in the UK charts.
Sony's flagship racing title managed to muscle Call of Duty: Black Ops off the top spot despite being a PS3 exclusive title.
Black Ops only slipped to second still fending off Assassin's Creed Brotherhood which dropped to third.
Rounding off the top five are FIFA 11 which continues to sell well in the build up to Christmas and Just Dance 2 hangs on in there in fifth place.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto