Gran Turismo 5 accelerates to number one in the UK chart
The perennially delayed racing sim Gran Turismo 5 has managed to debut straight in a number one in the UK charts.
Sony's flagship racing title managed to muscle Call of Duty: Black Ops off the top spot despite being a PS3 exclusive title.
Black Ops only slipped to second still fending off Assassin's Creed Brotherhood which dropped to third.
Rounding off the top five are FIFA 11 which continues to sell well in the build up to Christmas and Just Dance 2 hangs on in there in fifth place.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III