Gran Turismo 5 accelerates to number one in the UK chart
The perennially delayed racing sim Gran Turismo 5 has managed to debut straight in a number one in the UK charts.
Sony's flagship racing title managed to muscle Call of Duty: Black Ops off the top spot despite being a PS3 exclusive title.
Black Ops only slipped to second still fending off Assassin's Creed Brotherhood which dropped to third.
Rounding off the top five are FIFA 11 which continues to sell well in the build up to Christmas and Just Dance 2 hangs on in there in fifth place.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year