Gran Turismo 5 accelerates to number one in the UK chart
The perennially delayed racing sim Gran Turismo 5 has managed to debut straight in a number one in the UK charts.
Sony's flagship racing title managed to muscle Call of Duty: Black Ops off the top spot despite being a PS3 exclusive title.
Black Ops only slipped to second still fending off Assassin's Creed Brotherhood which dropped to third.
Rounding off the top five are FIFA 11 which continues to sell well in the build up to Christmas and Just Dance 2 hangs on in there in fifth place.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch