Gran Turismo 5 accelerates to number one in the UK chart
The perennially delayed racing sim Gran Turismo 5 has managed to debut straight in a number one in the UK charts.
Sony's flagship racing title managed to muscle Call of Duty: Black Ops off the top spot despite being a PS3 exclusive title.
Black Ops only slipped to second still fending off Assassin's Creed Brotherhood which dropped to third.
Rounding off the top five are FIFA 11 which continues to sell well in the build up to Christmas and Just Dance 2 hangs on in there in fifth place.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer