Jade Raymond working on next Splinter Cell game
Ubisoft's development icon Jade Raymond is overseeing the production of the next Splinter Cell title.
After working on the adventures of Altair and Ezio in the Assassin's Creed series Raymond has switched over to work on Sam Fisher's next outing at Ubisoft Toronto.
Ubisoft has hired a team of 83 to work on Splinter Cell 6 and plan to have up to 800 working at their new Toronto studio in the future.
This will only be the second franchise that Raymond has worked on in her time at Ubisoft.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3