Jade Raymond working on next Splinter Cell game
Ubisoft's development icon Jade Raymond is overseeing the production of the next Splinter Cell title.
After working on the adventures of Altair and Ezio in the Assassin's Creed series Raymond has switched over to work on Sam Fisher's next outing at Ubisoft Toronto.
Ubisoft has hired a team of 83 to work on Splinter Cell 6 and plan to have up to 800 working at their new Toronto studio in the future.
This will only be the second franchise that Raymond has worked on in her time at Ubisoft.
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week
- New Heart Of Thorns expansion announced for Guild Wars 2
- Wikipedia arbitration committee bans five feminist editors from commenting on feminist articles over GamerGate
- Ubisoft in the process of deleting game keys fraudulently-acquired by resellers from UPlay
- Gearbox is now recruiting for developers to work on Borderlands 3
- DayZ passes the 3 million sales mark on Steam Early Access
- Planetside 2 sets a new Guinness World Record for the most players in an online FPS game
- Homeworld remasters look stunning, will be released next month
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network