Jade Raymond working on next Splinter Cell game
Ubisoft's development icon Jade Raymond is overseeing the production of the next Splinter Cell title.
After working on the adventures of Altair and Ezio in the Assassin's Creed series Raymond has switched over to work on Sam Fisher's next outing at Ubisoft Toronto.
Ubisoft has hired a team of 83 to work on Splinter Cell 6 and plan to have up to 800 working at their new Toronto studio in the future.
This will only be the second franchise that Raymond has worked on in her time at Ubisoft.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year