Jade Raymond working on next Splinter Cell game
Ubisoft's development icon Jade Raymond is overseeing the production of the next Splinter Cell title.
After working on the adventures of Altair and Ezio in the Assassin's Creed series Raymond has switched over to work on Sam Fisher's next outing at Ubisoft Toronto.
Ubisoft has hired a team of 83 to work on Splinter Cell 6 and plan to have up to 800 working at their new Toronto studio in the future.
This will only be the second franchise that Raymond has worked on in her time at Ubisoft.
- Miyamoto: Next Mario game might not arrive until Nintendo releases a new console
- Final Fantasy trailer drop continues with a new look at Final Fantasy XV
- New Final Fantasy Type-0 HD trailer drops
- Activision gives a first look at the new Exo Zombies mode for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- Rockstar announces a Christmas bumper bonanza for GTA Online
- Hazelight to use the Unreal Engine 4 for their first game
- 343 Industries to offer Halo: ODST remastered campaign to apologise for Halo: The Master Chief Collection multiplayer problems
- Court rules that lawsuit against Sony over Killzone: Shadow Fall's 1080p claims
- Capcom using Unreal Engine 4 for Street Fighter V