Jade Raymond working on next Splinter Cell game
Ubisoft's development icon Jade Raymond is overseeing the production of the next Splinter Cell title.
After working on the adventures of Altair and Ezio in the Assassin's Creed series Raymond has switched over to work on Sam Fisher's next outing at Ubisoft Toronto.
Ubisoft has hired a team of 83 to work on Splinter Cell 6 and plan to have up to 800 working at their new Toronto studio in the future.
This will only be the second franchise that Raymond has worked on in her time at Ubisoft.
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release
- Final piece of Dark Souls II Season Pass DLC arrives on PC and Xbox 360
- CD Projekt RED releases some concept art for Triss and Emhyr from The Witcher 3
- 2K announces the new MyCareer mode for WWE 2K15
- Microsoft skips 9 and goes straight to announcing Windows 10
- Luis Suarez' ban extends into FIFA 15 as well