Call of Duty detail impressive says military advisor
The man who advises on the Call of Duty series former lieutenant colonel and military history teacher at West Point miltary academy, Hank Keirsey has praised the dedication of the development teams on the Call of Duty series.
Keirsey has only good things to say about the amount of work that the developers at Treyarch and Infinity Ward have for getting the details in the games just right.
He told the UK's Metro newspaper: "I was reluctant to join initially so I went out to see what the developers were doing. When I wandered over to the desk of a weapons animator I saw six different heavy periodicals on firearms including publications from Jane's (defence analysts)."
Keirsey continued: "His first question for me was: 'Does a magazine revolve clockwise or anti-clockwise?' You have to hand it to these guys. The level of research and attention to detail is impressive."
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year