More Brain Training coming possibly for the 3DS
The world renowned Professor Kawashima (formerly Doctor Kawashima) has confirmed that there is a third Brain Training (Brain Age for those of you reading in the US) game in development.
Speaking in an interview about his new book, Farewell Brain Games, Kawashima said that Nintendo were indeed working on a new Brain Training title.
He had previously said along with Nintendo president Satoru Iwata that they would be holding off on doing a third game until they had "a special idea."
With the 3DS on the way it is possible that the new Brain Age title will appear on the new 3D handheld.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3