Crytek to launch free-to-play FPS Warface in the Far East
Crytek has announced that they will be launching a new free-to-play FPS title for the Asian markets.
Warface is co-produced by Crytek Korean and is especially dedicated for the Korean and other Asian markets.
The game is built for the PC using the CryEngine 3 and feature class-based head-to-head multiplayer and a variety of dramatic co-operative missions as well.
This is Crytek's first venture into the free-to-play market and will launch in South Korea first.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3