Crytek to launch free-to-play FPS Warface in the Far East
Crytek has announced that they will be launching a new free-to-play FPS title for the Asian markets.
Warface is co-produced by Crytek Korean and is especially dedicated for the Korean and other Asian markets.
The game is built for the PC using the CryEngine 3 and feature class-based head-to-head multiplayer and a variety of dramatic co-operative missions as well.
This is Crytek's first venture into the free-to-play market and will launch in South Korea first.
- Final piece of Dark Souls II Season Pass DLC arrives on PC and Xbox 360
- CD Projekt RED releases some concept art for Triss and Emhyr from The Witcher 3
- 2K announces the new MyCareer mode for WWE 2K15
- Microsoft skips 9 and goes straight to announcing Windows 10
- Luis Suarez' ban extends into FIFA 15 as well
- Creative Assembly revives the multiplayer for Rome: Total War – Alexander on Steam
- Shadow Of Mordor launch trailer makes the game look suitably epic
- Minecraft for PS Vita heads into final testing
- PlayStation Home to close next year