Crytek to launch free-to-play FPS Warface in the Far East
Crytek has announced that they will be launching a new free-to-play FPS title for the Asian markets.
Warface is co-produced by Crytek Korean and is especially dedicated for the Korean and other Asian markets.
The game is built for the PC using the CryEngine 3 and feature class-based head-to-head multiplayer and a variety of dramatic co-operative missions as well.
This is Crytek's first venture into the free-to-play market and will launch in South Korea first.
- First Nosgoth eSports tournament to begin next month
- Stealth Inc 2 trailer peeks it head out of the shadows
- The Crew beta launches on PS4 and Xbox One next week
- PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dying Light cancelled, Techland describes their development as painful
- Sony investigating issues resulting from the release of PS4 firmware 2.0
- New trailer makes Final Fantasy Type-0 HD look like the darkest Final Fantasy game yet
- Screenshot on the PlayStation Blog points to an Uncharted re-release on PS4
- EA gives a release window for Star Wars: Battlefront
- Activision announces details and a release date for Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below