Crytek to launch free-to-play FPS Warface in the Far East
Crytek has announced that they will be launching a new free-to-play FPS title for the Asian markets.
Warface is co-produced by Crytek Korean and is especially dedicated for the Korean and other Asian markets.
The game is built for the PC using the CryEngine 3 and feature class-based head-to-head multiplayer and a variety of dramatic co-operative missions as well.
This is Crytek's first venture into the free-to-play market and will launch in South Korea first.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer