Crytek to launch free-to-play FPS Warface in the Far East
Crytek has announced that they will be launching a new free-to-play FPS title for the Asian markets.
Warface is co-produced by Crytek Korean and is especially dedicated for the Korean and other Asian markets.
The game is built for the PC using the CryEngine 3 and feature class-based head-to-head multiplayer and a variety of dramatic co-operative missions as well.
This is Crytek's first venture into the free-to-play market and will launch in South Korea first.
- Steam is awesome this weekend, Borderlands 2 and Dishonored freeplay and a massive 2K sale
- Peter Molyneux: “There is a brilliant game there in Godus that is going to bring people together”
- FIFA Ultimate Team cheaters be warned EA Sports is coming for you
- #welovegamedevs Twitter campaign appears as an antidote to this week's unpleasantness
- No branching narratives for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Spa hotlap video arrives for F1 2014
- Phil Fish puts Polytron and Fez up for sale and quits Twitter after multiple hacks
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday