Gran Turismo 6 may not appear on PS3 says Yamauchi
Polyphony Digital boss Kazunori Yamauchi has let it slip that Gran Turismo 6 may not appear on the PlayStation 3.
Yamauchi had said recently that, now the engine was built GT6 should appear much quicker than GT5 did but now he seems to think that has changed.
He said at the GT5 launch event in Madrid: "Ten years ago it was easier to predict what would happen three years in future. Nowadays no-one knows what happens in the future. In three years, we don't know what will happen."
He added on the evolution of GT5: "Online updates are planned of course for leaderboard and matchmaking - [they're] all planned in the process of evolution."
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3