Gran Turismo 6 may not appear on PS3 says Yamauchi
Polyphony Digital boss Kazunori Yamauchi has let it slip that Gran Turismo 6 may not appear on the PlayStation 3.
Yamauchi had said recently that, now the engine was built GT6 should appear much quicker than GT5 did but now he seems to think that has changed.
He said at the GT5 launch event in Madrid: "Ten years ago it was easier to predict what would happen three years in future. Nowadays no-one knows what happens in the future. In three years, we don't know what will happen."
He added on the evolution of GT5: "Online updates are planned of course for leaderboard and matchmaking - [they're] all planned in the process of evolution."
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light
- Don't Starve gets a release date for the Wii U
- Here's the trailer for the next episode of Telltale's Game Of Thrones
- Bloodborne will see DLC before the end of the year
- CD Projekt RED addresses visual downgrade issues with The Witcher 3
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new trailer featuring the Nine Inch Nails
- This year's Need For Speed is bringing back the narrative
- No Bard's Tale IV on consoles, InXile not ruling it out though