Gran Turismo 6 may not appear on PS3 says Yamauchi
Polyphony Digital boss Kazunori Yamauchi has let it slip that Gran Turismo 6 may not appear on the PlayStation 3.
Yamauchi had said recently that, now the engine was built GT6 should appear much quicker than GT5 did but now he seems to think that has changed.
He said at the GT5 launch event in Madrid: "Ten years ago it was easier to predict what would happen three years in future. Nowadays no-one knows what happens in the future. In three years, we don't know what will happen."
He added on the evolution of GT5: "Online updates are planned of course for leaderboard and matchmaking - [they're] all planned in the process of evolution."
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One
- Lords Of The Fallen exec producer confirms a sequel is in production
- Pacman takes over Google Maps
- Techland warns of contaminated Antizin hitting Dying Light tomorrow
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May