Gran Turismo 6 may not appear on PS3 says Yamauchi
Polyphony Digital boss Kazunori Yamauchi has let it slip that Gran Turismo 6 may not appear on the PlayStation 3.
Yamauchi had said recently that, now the engine was built GT6 should appear much quicker than GT5 did but now he seems to think that has changed.
He said at the GT5 launch event in Madrid: "Ten years ago it was easier to predict what would happen three years in future. Nowadays no-one knows what happens in the future. In three years, we don't know what will happen."
He added on the evolution of GT5: "Online updates are planned of course for leaderboard and matchmaking - [they're] all planned in the process of evolution."
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release