Gran Turismo 6 may not appear on PS3 says Yamauchi
Polyphony Digital boss Kazunori Yamauchi has let it slip that Gran Turismo 6 may not appear on the PlayStation 3.
Yamauchi had said recently that, now the engine was built GT6 should appear much quicker than GT5 did but now he seems to think that has changed.
He said at the GT5 launch event in Madrid: "Ten years ago it was easier to predict what would happen three years in future. Nowadays no-one knows what happens in the future. In three years, we don't know what will happen."
He added on the evolution of GT5: "Online updates are planned of course for leaderboard and matchmaking - [they're] all planned in the process of evolution."
- Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian driven out of her home by internet abuse
- Shadow Realms lead writer talks the inspiration behind the game's story
- PlayStation Allstars and Joe Danger headline September's PS Plus Instant Game Collection
- Titanfall will ge more cool free stuff after the last DLC but Respawn won't support it indefinitely
- Gauntlet release date pushed back
- Yakuza Zero announced for PS4 and PS3
- Escape Dead Island gets a release date, comes with guaranteed access to the Dead Island 2 beta
- Diablo III: Reaper Of Souls PC patch 2.1.0 arrives
- Next-gen and PC GTA V versions rumoured to be delayed into 2015