Analyst: No GTA V until 2012 at the earliest
Mike Hickey, analyst with the Janco Partners reckons that Rockstar will not bring a new Grand Theft Auto game out until 2012.
Hickey told Gamespot recently that the endlessly popular sandbox crime series will not see another installment until 2012 at the earliest.
He added a very optimistic projection for the sales figures for GTA V somewhere in the region of 750 million USD.
In part this will be due to Rockstar releasing Max Payne 3 and LA Noire next year and their parent, Take-Two releasing the long-overdue Duke Nukem Forever.
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent
- New video gives a sneak peek at Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below
- Sony claims “no evidence” of a breach after hacker group claims to have leaked PSN account details online
- Activision using copyright strikes to remove Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare glitch videos from YouTube
- Steam Thanksgiving Sale to begin later this week