Analyst: No GTA V until 2012 at the earliest
Mike Hickey, analyst with the Janco Partners reckons that Rockstar will not bring a new Grand Theft Auto game out until 2012.
Hickey told Gamespot recently that the endlessly popular sandbox crime series will not see another installment until 2012 at the earliest.
He added a very optimistic projection for the sales figures for GTA V somewhere in the region of 750 million USD.
In part this will be due to Rockstar releasing Max Payne 3 and LA Noire next year and their parent, Take-Two releasing the long-overdue Duke Nukem Forever.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year