Analyst: No GTA V until 2012 at the earliest
Mike Hickey, analyst with the Janco Partners reckons that Rockstar will not bring a new Grand Theft Auto game out until 2012.
Hickey told Gamespot recently that the endlessly popular sandbox crime series will not see another installment until 2012 at the earliest.
He added a very optimistic projection for the sales figures for GTA V somewhere in the region of 750 million USD.
In part this will be due to Rockstar releasing Max Payne 3 and LA Noire next year and their parent, Take-Two releasing the long-overdue Duke Nukem Forever.
- Darth Revan to make a return in Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Quake Live arrives on Steam
- Survivor mode to bring lots of extra content for Alien: Isolation
- Microsoft to release a special version of the Xbox One controller for PC
- Don't be fooled by the violins and sunflowers, The Evil Within's TGS trailer is scary
- 2K Games revives the NHL 2K franchise for mobiles
- Sledgehammer bringing a touch of Dead Space's immersive design to Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- 343 on the absence of Halo 3: ODST and Halo: Reach from the Master Chief Collection: We ran out of disc space
- Latest PS3 update for Minecraft adds save transfer to PS4 support, Vita version still in testing