Analyst: No GTA V until 2012 at the earliest
Mike Hickey, analyst with the Janco Partners reckons that Rockstar will not bring a new Grand Theft Auto game out until 2012.
Hickey told Gamespot recently that the endlessly popular sandbox crime series will not see another installment until 2012 at the earliest.
He added a very optimistic projection for the sales figures for GTA V somewhere in the region of 750 million USD.
In part this will be due to Rockstar releasing Max Payne 3 and LA Noire next year and their parent, Take-Two releasing the long-overdue Duke Nukem Forever.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey