Analyst: No GTA V until 2012 at the earliest
Mike Hickey, analyst with the Janco Partners reckons that Rockstar will not bring a new Grand Theft Auto game out until 2012.
Hickey told Gamespot recently that the endlessly popular sandbox crime series will not see another installment until 2012 at the earliest.
He added a very optimistic projection for the sales figures for GTA V somewhere in the region of 750 million USD.
In part this will be due to Rockstar releasing Max Payne 3 and LA Noire next year and their parent, Take-Two releasing the long-overdue Duke Nukem Forever.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3