Undead bears heading to Naughty Bear with new DLC
505 Games has announced new downloadable content for their quirky action title Naughty Bear.
The Chapter 10 DLC will include four new multiplayer modes, new costumes, challenges and a showdown with the Vampiricorn.
The multiplayer modes include the survival mode called Left 4 Ted: Zombear Invasion, Dancing King which invites players to try and dance with the Unibear, Vampiricorn which is a last man standing mode with steadily depleting health and the simple deathmatch mode called Defluffication.
The Chapter 10 DLC will arrive in the US on PSN and Xbox Live on November 23rd and in Europe on December the 1st for 9.99 USD or 800 MS points respectively.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update