Undead bears heading to Naughty Bear with new DLC
505 Games has announced new downloadable content for their quirky action title Naughty Bear.
The Chapter 10 DLC will include four new multiplayer modes, new costumes, challenges and a showdown with the Vampiricorn.
The multiplayer modes include the survival mode called Left 4 Ted: Zombear Invasion, Dancing King which invites players to try and dance with the Unibear, Vampiricorn which is a last man standing mode with steadily depleting health and the simple deathmatch mode called Defluffication.
The Chapter 10 DLC will arrive in the US on PSN and Xbox Live on November 23rd and in Europe on December the 1st for 9.99 USD or 800 MS points respectively.
- The Behemoth teases their fourth game, it will be playable at PAX Prime
- Sins Of A Solar Empire devs Ironclad successfully defends their use word Rebellion in one of their game titles
- Just Cause devs Avalanche have some surprises planned for 2015
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham gets a new Braniac trailer
- Sledgehammer boss confirms no Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare for Wii U
- Xbox One getting a Reddit app
- Konami releases a hat-trick of new screens for PES 2015
- 500GB hard drive coming for the Xbox 360 soon
- Watch the standard edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt unboxed in 18 seconds flat