Undead bears heading to Naughty Bear with new DLC
505 Games has announced new downloadable content for their quirky action title Naughty Bear.
The Chapter 10 DLC will include four new multiplayer modes, new costumes, challenges and a showdown with the Vampiricorn.
The multiplayer modes include the survival mode called Left 4 Ted: Zombear Invasion, Dancing King which invites players to try and dance with the Unibear, Vampiricorn which is a last man standing mode with steadily depleting health and the simple deathmatch mode called Defluffication.
The Chapter 10 DLC will arrive in the US on PSN and Xbox Live on November 23rd and in Europe on December the 1st for 9.99 USD or 800 MS points respectively.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year