Undead bears heading to Naughty Bear with new DLC
505 Games has announced new downloadable content for their quirky action title Naughty Bear.
The Chapter 10 DLC will include four new multiplayer modes, new costumes, challenges and a showdown with the Vampiricorn.
The multiplayer modes include the survival mode called Left 4 Ted: Zombear Invasion, Dancing King which invites players to try and dance with the Unibear, Vampiricorn which is a last man standing mode with steadily depleting health and the simple deathmatch mode called Defluffication.
The Chapter 10 DLC will arrive in the US on PSN and Xbox Live on November 23rd and in Europe on December the 1st for 9.99 USD or 800 MS points respectively.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One