Undead bears heading to Naughty Bear with new DLC
505 Games has announced new downloadable content for their quirky action title Naughty Bear.
The Chapter 10 DLC will include four new multiplayer modes, new costumes, challenges and a showdown with the Vampiricorn.
The multiplayer modes include the survival mode called Left 4 Ted: Zombear Invasion, Dancing King which invites players to try and dance with the Unibear, Vampiricorn which is a last man standing mode with steadily depleting health and the simple deathmatch mode called Defluffication.
The Chapter 10 DLC will arrive in the US on PSN and Xbox Live on November 23rd and in Europe on December the 1st for 9.99 USD or 800 MS points respectively.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3