Sony: Over 50 3D titles in the works for PS3
Sony has announced that there are more than 50 3D titles in development for the PlayStation 3 at this moment in time.
Of the 50 3D games in development some 20 or so titles are being built by one of Sony's own studios which still leaves an impressive amount being built by third party developers.
SCEE's Mick Hocking said at this year's Develop in Liverpool Conference: "Overall we have more than fifty titles currently being converted into 3D, and this number if growing fast. Some of them are massive names. Thats a really, really good sign that the industry is behind our unique message that 3D is a key element in the future of home consoles."
He added: "We're actively talking to developers and publishers, and we're also offering training to them to help them get up to speed with 3D. 3D isnt just about adding depth to a picture developers need to know how to get the very best out of the technology on PS3 and we'll ensure that they do."
Thanks Develop Online.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free