Sony Ericsson hints at a PSP phone
The boss of mobile phone manufacturer Sony Ericsson has dropped the biggest hints yet that there is a PSP mobile phone in the works.
Bert Nordberg, the CEO of Sony Ericsson told the Wall Street Journal that there was no reason why they shouldn't use the PSP brand as it is very strong and presents a lot of possibilities.
He began: "There's a lot of smoke, and I tell you there must be a fire somewhere. Sony has an extremely strong offering in the gaming market, and that's very interesting."
Nordberg added later: "Sony is of course a very strong brand, and why shouldn't we use that? Gaming, including content, is a very interesting proposition."
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free