Sony Ericsson hints at a PSP phone
The boss of mobile phone manufacturer Sony Ericsson has dropped the biggest hints yet that there is a PSP mobile phone in the works.
Bert Nordberg, the CEO of Sony Ericsson told the Wall Street Journal that there was no reason why they shouldn't use the PSP brand as it is very strong and presents a lot of possibilities.
He began: "There's a lot of smoke, and I tell you there must be a fire somewhere. Sony has an extremely strong offering in the gaming market, and that's very interesting."
Nordberg added later: "Sony is of course a very strong brand, and why shouldn't we use that? Gaming, including content, is a very interesting proposition."
- IGDA Board Of Directors calls for the community to rally against attacks, threats and harassment of developers
- Square Enix reveals what they've added in Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX in the latest trailer
- New Lords Of The Fallen trailer introduces the game world and soundtrack
- Jonathan Blow responds to the last couple of weeks nastiness in his own honest fashion
- Apple holding a press event on September 9th, likely for iPhone announcement
- Have you ever wondered what Dark Souls would look like as a 2D platformer?
- Microsoft announces a release date for Forza Horizon 2 demo
- Assassin's Creed: Unity release pushed back
- GOG adds DRM-free movies to it's catalogue