Sony Ericsson hints at a PSP phone
The boss of mobile phone manufacturer Sony Ericsson has dropped the biggest hints yet that there is a PSP mobile phone in the works.
Bert Nordberg, the CEO of Sony Ericsson told the Wall Street Journal that there was no reason why they shouldn't use the PSP brand as it is very strong and presents a lot of possibilities.
He began: "There's a lot of smoke, and I tell you there must be a fire somewhere. Sony has an extremely strong offering in the gaming market, and that's very interesting."
Nordberg added later: "Sony is of course a very strong brand, and why shouldn't we use that? Gaming, including content, is a very interesting proposition."
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3