Sony Ericsson hints at a PSP phone
The boss of mobile phone manufacturer Sony Ericsson has dropped the biggest hints yet that there is a PSP mobile phone in the works.
Bert Nordberg, the CEO of Sony Ericsson told the Wall Street Journal that there was no reason why they shouldn't use the PSP brand as it is very strong and presents a lot of possibilities.
He began: "There's a lot of smoke, and I tell you there must be a fire somewhere. Sony has an extremely strong offering in the gaming market, and that's very interesting."
Nordberg added later: "Sony is of course a very strong brand, and why shouldn't we use that? Gaming, including content, is a very interesting proposition."
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title