Sony Ericsson hints at a PSP phone
The boss of mobile phone manufacturer Sony Ericsson has dropped the biggest hints yet that there is a PSP mobile phone in the works.
Bert Nordberg, the CEO of Sony Ericsson told the Wall Street Journal that there was no reason why they shouldn't use the PSP brand as it is very strong and presents a lot of possibilities.
He began: "There's a lot of smoke, and I tell you there must be a fire somewhere. Sony has an extremely strong offering in the gaming market, and that's very interesting."
Nordberg added later: "Sony is of course a very strong brand, and why shouldn't we use that? Gaming, including content, is a very interesting proposition."
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light