US getting orange and green DSis for Black Friday
Nintendo has confirmed that they will be releasing two new colours of DSi in the US just in time for Christmas.
The new colours are confirmed as orange and green and will be available from this Friday November the 26th, also known as Black Friday (the busiest retail Friday in the lead up to Christmas due to the Thanksgiving weekend in the US).
The new machines will cost 149.99 USD and will be bundled with a copy of Mario Party DS. They will be available while stocks last.
There is no confirmation on whether or not these colours of DSi will cross the Atlantic before Christmas or even at all.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes