US getting orange and green DSis for Black Friday
Nintendo has confirmed that they will be releasing two new colours of DSi in the US just in time for Christmas.
The new colours are confirmed as orange and green and will be available from this Friday November the 26th, also known as Black Friday (the busiest retail Friday in the lead up to Christmas due to the Thanksgiving weekend in the US).
The new machines will cost 149.99 USD and will be bundled with a copy of Mario Party DS. They will be available while stocks last.
There is no confirmation on whether or not these colours of DSi will cross the Atlantic before Christmas or even at all.
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week
- New Heart Of Thorns expansion announced for Guild Wars 2
- Wikipedia arbitration committee bans five feminist editors from commenting on feminist articles over GamerGate
- Ubisoft in the process of deleting game keys fraudulently-acquired by resellers from UPlay
- Gearbox is now recruiting for developers to work on Borderlands 3
- DayZ passes the 3 million sales mark on Steam Early Access
- Planetside 2 sets a new Guinness World Record for the most players in an online FPS game
- Homeworld remasters look stunning, will be released next month
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network