US getting orange and green DSis for Black Friday
Nintendo has confirmed that they will be releasing two new colours of DSi in the US just in time for Christmas.
The new colours are confirmed as orange and green and will be available from this Friday November the 26th, also known as Black Friday (the busiest retail Friday in the lead up to Christmas due to the Thanksgiving weekend in the US).
The new machines will cost 149.99 USD and will be bundled with a copy of Mario Party DS. They will be available while stocks last.
There is no confirmation on whether or not these colours of DSi will cross the Atlantic before Christmas or even at all.
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released