US getting orange and green DSis for Black Friday
Nintendo has confirmed that they will be releasing two new colours of DSi in the US just in time for Christmas.
The new colours are confirmed as orange and green and will be available from this Friday November the 26th, also known as Black Friday (the busiest retail Friday in the lead up to Christmas due to the Thanksgiving weekend in the US).
The new machines will cost 149.99 USD and will be bundled with a copy of Mario Party DS. They will be available while stocks last.
There is no confirmation on whether or not these colours of DSi will cross the Atlantic before Christmas or even at all.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO