US getting orange and green DSis for Black Friday
Nintendo has confirmed that they will be releasing two new colours of DSi in the US just in time for Christmas.
The new colours are confirmed as orange and green and will be available from this Friday November the 26th, also known as Black Friday (the busiest retail Friday in the lead up to Christmas due to the Thanksgiving weekend in the US).
The new machines will cost 149.99 USD and will be bundled with a copy of Mario Party DS. They will be available while stocks last.
There is no confirmation on whether or not these colours of DSi will cross the Atlantic before Christmas or even at all.
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access
- Miyamoto: Next Mario game might not arrive until Nintendo releases a new console
- Final Fantasy trailer drop continues with a new look at Final Fantasy XV
- New Final Fantasy Type-0 HD trailer drops
- Activision gives a first look at the new Exo Zombies mode for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- Rockstar announces a Christmas bumper bonanza for GTA Online
- Hazelight to use the Unreal Engine 4 for their first game
- 343 Industries to offer Halo: ODST remastered campaign to apologise for Halo: The Master Chief Collection multiplayer problems
- Court rules that lawsuit against Sony over Killzone: Shadow Fall's 1080p claims