First mod, Central Train Station, arrives for SimCity
The first mod for SimCity has arrived in the form of a custom designed train station.
The Central Train Station offers an idea of the kind of mods players can build for it and the mod's creator (a Reddit user going by the name of oppie85) believes that it proves that mods can work in the new always-online world of SimCity.
“This is a proof-of-concept for the idea that we can eventually create custom models of similar quality to the ones we made for SimCity 4,” oppie85 wrote. “Frankly this one still has a few rough edges, but consider that it's only the first - as I improve the process of creating buildings further they can only become more detailed and more impressive.”
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One
- Lords Of The Fallen exec producer confirms a sequel is in production
- Pacman takes over Google Maps
- Techland warns of contaminated Antizin hitting Dying Light tomorrow
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May