First mod, Central Train Station, arrives for SimCity
The first mod for SimCity has arrived in the form of a custom designed train station.
The Central Train Station offers an idea of the kind of mods players can build for it and the mod's creator (a Reddit user going by the name of oppie85) believes that it proves that mods can work in the new always-online world of SimCity.
“This is a proof-of-concept for the idea that we can eventually create custom models of similar quality to the ones we made for SimCity 4,” oppie85 wrote. “Frankly this one still has a few rough edges, but consider that it's only the first - as I improve the process of creating buildings further they can only become more detailed and more impressive.”
- EA closes Maxis Emeryville
- Pillars Of Eternity is going to be massive
- Frontier is bringing Elite: Dangerous to the Xbox One this year
- Xbox One snags Wasteland 2
- Valve settles on a final design for the Steam Controller
- Elite creator David Braben to be honoured with this year's BAFTA Fellowship
- The date's out but Konami reveals the Collector's Edition of Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
- New Steam Link hardware unveiled by Valve, Steam Controllers dated
- Valve announces the Source 2 engine