First mod, Central Train Station, arrives for SimCity
The first mod for SimCity has arrived in the form of a custom designed train station.
The Central Train Station offers an idea of the kind of mods players can build for it and the mod's creator (a Reddit user going by the name of oppie85) believes that it proves that mods can work in the new always-online world of SimCity.
“This is a proof-of-concept for the idea that we can eventually create custom models of similar quality to the ones we made for SimCity 4,” oppie85 wrote. “Frankly this one still has a few rough edges, but consider that it's only the first - as I improve the process of creating buildings further they can only become more detailed and more impressive.”
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side