First mod, Central Train Station, arrives for SimCity
The first mod for SimCity has arrived in the form of a custom designed train station.
The Central Train Station offers an idea of the kind of mods players can build for it and the mod's creator (a Reddit user going by the name of oppie85) believes that it proves that mods can work in the new always-online world of SimCity.
“This is a proof-of-concept for the idea that we can eventually create custom models of similar quality to the ones we made for SimCity 4,” oppie85 wrote. “Frankly this one still has a few rough edges, but consider that it's only the first - as I improve the process of creating buildings further they can only become more detailed and more impressive.”
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer
- Wildstar to go free-to-play later this year
- AMD highlights the benefits DirectX 12 will offer their users
- It could be 2 years before CD Projekt RED talks about Cyberpunk 2077 again
- PS4 remaster of Darksiders II appears on Amazon
- Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes comes to PS Plus next month
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released