Namco to release classic arcade titles as Namco Generations
Namco has announced a new brand that they will be using to return their classic arcade titles to Xbox Live Arcade and PlayStation Network.
The first game to be released under the Namco Generations brand is PAC-MAC Championship Edition DX which will be the follow up to the award winning XBLA title from 2007. This launched yesterday on XBLA and will hit PSN on the 24th of November.Other titles that will be coming soon are Galaga Legions DX, Aero Cross and Metro Cross with more titles due to be announced in 2011.
With the new brand Namco hopes to bring some of their best known classic franchises to a whole new generation of gamers on XBLA and PSN.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today