Namco to release classic arcade titles as Namco Generations
Namco has announced a new brand that they will be using to return their classic arcade titles to Xbox Live Arcade and PlayStation Network.
The first game to be released under the Namco Generations brand is PAC-MAC Championship Edition DX which will be the follow up to the award winning XBLA title from 2007. This launched yesterday on XBLA and will hit PSN on the 24th of November.Other titles that will be coming soon are Galaga Legions DX, Aero Cross and Metro Cross with more titles due to be announced in 2011.
With the new brand Namco hopes to bring some of their best known classic franchises to a whole new generation of gamers on XBLA and PSN.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year