Namco to release classic arcade titles as Namco Generations
Namco has announced a new brand that they will be using to return their classic arcade titles to Xbox Live Arcade and PlayStation Network.
The first game to be released under the Namco Generations brand is PAC-MAC Championship Edition DX which will be the follow up to the award winning XBLA title from 2007. This launched yesterday on XBLA and will hit PSN on the 24th of November.Other titles that will be coming soon are Galaga Legions DX, Aero Cross and Metro Cross with more titles due to be announced in 2011.
With the new brand Namco hopes to bring some of their best known classic franchises to a whole new generation of gamers on XBLA and PSN.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO