Namco to release classic arcade titles as Namco Generations
Namco has announced a new brand that they will be using to return their classic arcade titles to Xbox Live Arcade and PlayStation Network.
The first game to be released under the Namco Generations brand is PAC-MAC Championship Edition DX which will be the follow up to the award winning XBLA title from 2007. This launched yesterday on XBLA and will hit PSN on the 24th of November.Other titles that will be coming soon are Galaga Legions DX, Aero Cross and Metro Cross with more titles due to be announced in 2011.
With the new brand Namco hopes to bring some of their best known classic franchises to a whole new generation of gamers on XBLA and PSN.
- Steam is awesome this weekend, Borderlands 2 and Dishonored freeplay and a massive 2K sale
- Peter Molyneux: “There is a brilliant game there in Godus that is going to bring people together”
- FIFA Ultimate Team cheaters be warned EA Sports is coming for you
- #welovegamedevs Twitter campaign appears as an antidote to this week's unpleasantness
- No branching narratives for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Spa hotlap video arrives for F1 2014
- Phil Fish puts Polytron and Fez up for sale and quits Twitter after multiple hacks
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday