Namco to release classic arcade titles as Namco Generations
Namco has announced a new brand that they will be using to return their classic arcade titles to Xbox Live Arcade and PlayStation Network.
The first game to be released under the Namco Generations brand is PAC-MAC Championship Edition DX which will be the follow up to the award winning XBLA title from 2007. This launched yesterday on XBLA and will hit PSN on the 24th of November.Other titles that will be coming soon are Galaga Legions DX, Aero Cross and Metro Cross with more titles due to be announced in 2011.
With the new brand Namco hopes to bring some of their best known classic franchises to a whole new generation of gamers on XBLA and PSN.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey