LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean announced for next year
Traveller's Tales has tackled Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Batman and Harry Potter and now it's the turn of Pirates of the Caribbean.
The new LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean which is due out next spring will tackle all three films up to this point plus the upcoming fourth film On Stranger Tides. Apparently there will be 70 playable characters in all.
Traveller's Tales MD Tom Stone said: "The action-packed world of Pirates of the Caribbean is a perfect fit for LEGO video games. With so many wonderful characters, in such amazing environments, our teams are having great fun -- and we're sure that players will, too."
LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean will be out on Xbox 360, PS3, PC, PSP and the "DS family" in May of 2011 around the same time as the next film.
- Left 4 Dead 2 finally gets an uncensored release in Australia
- Starting Destiny from a “blank canvas” was liberating says Bungie
- Driveclub PS Plus Edition will be an added extra for PS Plus subscribers in October
- Chris Roberts: Star Citizen does have potential on next-gen consoles
- Rockstar explains the delay to the PC version of GTA V
- The plan is to bring PSOne, PS2 and PS4 games to PS Now in the future says Sony
- Major Nelson reveals three new Xbox 360 hardware bundles coming this week
- Markus 'Notch' Persson: “I didn’t have the connection to my fans I thought I had”
- Microsoft purchases Minecraft devs Mojang for 2.5 billion USD, Markus Persson and other founders to leave