Gaikai beta testing begins with Mass Effect 2
New games streaming service Gaikai has begun it's first beta test using the Mass Effect 2 with plenty of support from Bioware and EA.
1000 initial invites will be sent out at the weekend with more to follow in waves of 10,000.
Gaikai boss Dave Perry said: "Everyone will be getting invited in batches and if you are too far from our servers, don't worry you've actually helped as you've shown us where we need to install more data centers."
Following the beta of Mass Effect 2 will be a special streamed build of Second Life.
Thanks Develop Online.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer