Gaikai beta testing begins with Mass Effect 2
New games streaming service Gaikai has begun it's first beta test using the Mass Effect 2 with plenty of support from Bioware and EA.
1000 initial invites will be sent out at the weekend with more to follow in waves of 10,000.
Gaikai boss Dave Perry said: "Everyone will be getting invited in batches and if you are too far from our servers, don't worry you've actually helped as you've shown us where we need to install more data centers."
Following the beta of Mass Effect 2 will be a special streamed build of Second Life.
Thanks Develop Online.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side