Gaikai beta testing begins with Mass Effect 2
New games streaming service Gaikai has begun it's first beta test using the Mass Effect 2 with plenty of support from Bioware and EA.
1000 initial invites will be sent out at the weekend with more to follow in waves of 10,000.
Gaikai boss Dave Perry said: "Everyone will be getting invited in batches and if you are too far from our servers, don't worry you've actually helped as you've shown us where we need to install more data centers."
Following the beta of Mass Effect 2 will be a special streamed build of Second Life.
Thanks Develop Online.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3