First Fallout: New Vegas DLC announced
Bethesda has announced the first pack of DLC to be released for Fallout: New Vegas and it's coming really soon.
Dead Money is the first of the Xbox-exclusive content that will be available for New Vegas and will arrive just before Christmas and put players right at the end of another raw deal searching for the treasure of the Sierra Madre Casino.
Peter Hines VP of PR at Bethesda said: "We're pleased to give fans a chance to expand their experience in Fallout: New Vegas this December with Dead Money. The release of Dead Money illustrates our commitment to creating entertaining add-on content for players to enjoy in already massive games like Fallout: New Vegas."
Fallout: New Vegas Dead Money DLC launches on Xbox Live December the 21st for 800 MS points.
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May