First Fallout: New Vegas DLC announced
Bethesda has announced the first pack of DLC to be released for Fallout: New Vegas and it's coming really soon.
Dead Money is the first of the Xbox-exclusive content that will be available for New Vegas and will arrive just before Christmas and put players right at the end of another raw deal searching for the treasure of the Sierra Madre Casino.
Peter Hines VP of PR at Bethesda said: "We're pleased to give fans a chance to expand their experience in Fallout: New Vegas this December with Dead Money. The release of Dead Money illustrates our commitment to creating entertaining add-on content for players to enjoy in already massive games like Fallout: New Vegas."
Fallout: New Vegas Dead Money DLC launches on Xbox Live December the 21st for 800 MS points.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light