First Fallout: New Vegas DLC announced
Bethesda has announced the first pack of DLC to be released for Fallout: New Vegas and it's coming really soon.
Dead Money is the first of the Xbox-exclusive content that will be available for New Vegas and will arrive just before Christmas and put players right at the end of another raw deal searching for the treasure of the Sierra Madre Casino.
Peter Hines VP of PR at Bethesda said: "We're pleased to give fans a chance to expand their experience in Fallout: New Vegas this December with Dead Money. The release of Dead Money illustrates our commitment to creating entertaining add-on content for players to enjoy in already massive games like Fallout: New Vegas."
Fallout: New Vegas Dead Money DLC launches on Xbox Live December the 21st for 800 MS points.
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though