First Fallout: New Vegas DLC announced
Bethesda has announced the first pack of DLC to be released for Fallout: New Vegas and it's coming really soon.
Dead Money is the first of the Xbox-exclusive content that will be available for New Vegas and will arrive just before Christmas and put players right at the end of another raw deal searching for the treasure of the Sierra Madre Casino.
Peter Hines VP of PR at Bethesda said: "We're pleased to give fans a chance to expand their experience in Fallout: New Vegas this December with Dead Money. The release of Dead Money illustrates our commitment to creating entertaining add-on content for players to enjoy in already massive games like Fallout: New Vegas."
Fallout: New Vegas Dead Money DLC launches on Xbox Live December the 21st for 800 MS points.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title