First Fallout: New Vegas DLC announced
Bethesda has announced the first pack of DLC to be released for Fallout: New Vegas and it's coming really soon.
Dead Money is the first of the Xbox-exclusive content that will be available for New Vegas and will arrive just before Christmas and put players right at the end of another raw deal searching for the treasure of the Sierra Madre Casino.
Peter Hines VP of PR at Bethesda said: "We're pleased to give fans a chance to expand their experience in Fallout: New Vegas this December with Dead Money. The release of Dead Money illustrates our commitment to creating entertaining add-on content for players to enjoy in already massive games like Fallout: New Vegas."
Fallout: New Vegas Dead Money DLC launches on Xbox Live December the 21st for 800 MS points.
- Activision gives a first look at the new Exo Zombies mode for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- Rockstar announces a Christmas bumper bonanza for GTA Online
- Hazelight to use the Unreal Engine 4 for their first game
- 343 Industries to offer Halo: ODST remastered campaign to apologise for Halo: The Master Chief Collection multiplayer problems
- Court rules that lawsuit against Sony over Killzone: Shadow Fall's 1080p claims
- Capcom using Unreal Engine 4 for Street Fighter V
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game