Star Trek Online: Season Three coming this December
Cryptic and Atari have announced that the third season of content for this years Star Trek Online.
Season Three: Genesis will be available for free to Star Trek Online subscribers and will introduce a clutch of major new features to the game.
The biggest deal this time around will be the full public beta of The Foundry Beta, the mission creator which allows players to create and share missions with their friends.
It also revamps Sector Space of make it more realistic, makes Borg technology available for use to upgrade ships and the ability to replay episodes allowing players to go back and enjoy their favourite missions again.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer