Star Trek Online: Season Three coming this December
Cryptic and Atari have announced that the third season of content for this years Star Trek Online.
Season Three: Genesis will be available for free to Star Trek Online subscribers and will introduce a clutch of major new features to the game.
The biggest deal this time around will be the full public beta of The Foundry Beta, the mission creator which allows players to create and share missions with their friends.
It also revamps Sector Space of make it more realistic, makes Borg technology available for use to upgrade ships and the ability to replay episodes allowing players to go back and enjoy their favourite missions again.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter