Bioware let-slip new game clues
Two new Bioware titles, both of which have never been confirmed previously, were let-slip by Canadian developer Bioware at the GDC yesterday, as the firm handed out job information sheets and posted vacancies on their official website. Little is known on the two new projects currently, though one of them is apparently an RPG (unsurprisingly).
A number of development positions are available at the firm, including a writer and an animator - the writer will be fleshing-out an RPG plotline reportedly, and must have previous games or novel-writing experience.
Apparently, neither of these projects are the previously discussed Jade Empire, another RPG in the works at Bioware. More on this soon. Maybe.
- Jason Voorhees arrives as DLC for Mortal Kombat X and he's all about the machete
- Project CARS finally pulls up to the starting grid
- Shadow Of Mordor: Game Of The Year Edition hits retail this week
- Wolfenstein: The Old Blood arrives today
- Bungie and CCP run their own campaigns to aid the earthquake survivors of Nepal
- Warren Spector lifts the lid on Junction Point's cancelled Half-Life 2 episode
- Ubisoft pledges to match up to 100,000 CAD of donations to aid Far Cry 4's inspiration Nepal recover from the earthquake
- Square Enix shows off their new DirectX 12-powered Luminous Studio engine
- Overkill's The Walking Dead game coming to PC and consoles next year