Bioware let-slip new game clues
Two new Bioware titles, both of which have never been confirmed previously, were let-slip by Canadian developer Bioware at the GDC yesterday, as the firm handed out job information sheets and posted vacancies on their official website. Little is known on the two new projects currently, though one of them is apparently an RPG (unsurprisingly).
A number of development positions are available at the firm, including a writer and an animator - the writer will be fleshing-out an RPG plotline reportedly, and must have previous games or novel-writing experience.
Apparently, neither of these projects are the previously discussed Jade Empire, another RPG in the works at Bioware. More on this soon. Maybe.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year