Bioware let-slip new game clues
Two new Bioware titles, both of which have never been confirmed previously, were let-slip by Canadian developer Bioware at the GDC yesterday, as the firm handed out job information sheets and posted vacancies on their official website. Little is known on the two new projects currently, though one of them is apparently an RPG (unsurprisingly).
A number of development positions are available at the firm, including a writer and an animator - the writer will be fleshing-out an RPG plotline reportedly, and must have previous games or novel-writing experience.
Apparently, neither of these projects are the previously discussed Jade Empire, another RPG in the works at Bioware. More on this soon. Maybe.
- Elite devs Frontier lays off staff and effectively closes their Canadian studio
- Monstrum system specs announced
- Ever wonder what a week's worth of internet abuse looks like for Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian?
- The Witness's puzzles are finished but there is still plenty of work to be done on the game
- Dragon's Dogma Online announced for release in Japan
- Life Is Strange episodes will release six weeks apart
- Reptile is returning in Mortal Kombat X
- New Xbox One Controller firmware update will cut the connection time in half
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week