Bioware let-slip new game clues
Two new Bioware titles, both of which have never been confirmed previously, were let-slip by Canadian developer Bioware at the GDC yesterday, as the firm handed out job information sheets and posted vacancies on their official website. Little is known on the two new projects currently, though one of them is apparently an RPG (unsurprisingly).
A number of development positions are available at the firm, including a writer and an animator - the writer will be fleshing-out an RPG plotline reportedly, and must have previous games or novel-writing experience.
Apparently, neither of these projects are the previously discussed Jade Empire, another RPG in the works at Bioware. More on this soon. Maybe.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3