Bioware let-slip new game clues
Two new Bioware titles, both of which have never been confirmed previously, were let-slip by Canadian developer Bioware at the GDC yesterday, as the firm handed out job information sheets and posted vacancies on their official website. Little is known on the two new projects currently, though one of them is apparently an RPG (unsurprisingly).
A number of development positions are available at the firm, including a writer and an animator - the writer will be fleshing-out an RPG plotline reportedly, and must have previous games or novel-writing experience.
Apparently, neither of these projects are the previously discussed Jade Empire, another RPG in the works at Bioware. More on this soon. Maybe.
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though