More LEGO Star Wars coming at the beginning of this year
Activision a release date for the next LEGO Star Wars title giving series fans another fix of the unique blend of Star Wars and comedy gameplay.
LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars will put LEGO fans right in the middle of the battle between Count Dooku's separatists and the Republic's new clone army on February the 18th of next year.
The game will feature 20 new story-mode missions and 40 bonus missions as well as the opportunity to explore 16 star systems in the best LEGO ships you can muster.
The final addition is an RTS mode that allows players to take control a massive clone army against the relentless onslaught of droids.
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes
- Take-Two reports GTA V has sold over 34 million copies
- Stephen Colbert deconstructs #Gamergate last night with guest Anita Sarkeesian
- First Nosgoth eSports tournament to begin next month
- Stealth Inc 2 trailer peeks it head out of the shadows
- The Crew beta launches on PS4 and Xbox One next week
- PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dying Light cancelled, Techland describes their development as painful
- Sony investigating issues resulting from the release of PS4 firmware 2.0
- New trailer makes Final Fantasy Type-0 HD look like the darkest Final Fantasy game yet