More LEGO Star Wars coming at the beginning of this year
Activision a release date for the next LEGO Star Wars title giving series fans another fix of the unique blend of Star Wars and comedy gameplay.
LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars will put LEGO fans right in the middle of the battle between Count Dooku's separatists and the Republic's new clone army on February the 18th of next year.
The game will feature 20 new story-mode missions and 40 bonus missions as well as the opportunity to explore 16 star systems in the best LEGO ships you can muster.
The final addition is an RTS mode that allows players to take control a massive clone army against the relentless onslaught of droids.
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though