More LEGO Star Wars coming at the beginning of this year
Activision a release date for the next LEGO Star Wars title giving series fans another fix of the unique blend of Star Wars and comedy gameplay.
LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars will put LEGO fans right in the middle of the battle between Count Dooku's separatists and the Republic's new clone army on February the 18th of next year.
The game will feature 20 new story-mode missions and 40 bonus missions as well as the opportunity to explore 16 star systems in the best LEGO ships you can muster.
The final addition is an RTS mode that allows players to take control a massive clone army against the relentless onslaught of droids.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year