More LEGO Star Wars coming at the beginning of this year
Activision a release date for the next LEGO Star Wars title giving series fans another fix of the unique blend of Star Wars and comedy gameplay.
LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars will put LEGO fans right in the middle of the battle between Count Dooku's separatists and the Republic's new clone army on February the 18th of next year.
The game will feature 20 new story-mode missions and 40 bonus missions as well as the opportunity to explore 16 star systems in the best LEGO ships you can muster.
The final addition is an RTS mode that allows players to take control a massive clone army against the relentless onslaught of droids.
- Latest PS3 update for Minecraft adds save transfer to PS4 support, Vita version still in testing
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 may be coming to the PS Vita
- Destiny gets its first raid today, the Vault Of Glass
- Assassin's Creed: Unity co-op trailer arrives
- Lukewarm Destiny reviews could cost Bungie 2.5 million USD
- Borderlands multiplayer comes back to life on Steam
- Saints Row creative director Steve Jaros announces he's off to join Valve
- We want to rebuild a player-first culture says EA CEO Andrew Wilson
- WWE 2K15 gets delayed on next-gen