More LEGO Star Wars coming at the beginning of this year
Activision a release date for the next LEGO Star Wars title giving series fans another fix of the unique blend of Star Wars and comedy gameplay.
LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars will put LEGO fans right in the middle of the battle between Count Dooku's separatists and the Republic's new clone army on February the 18th of next year.
The game will feature 20 new story-mode missions and 40 bonus missions as well as the opportunity to explore 16 star systems in the best LEGO ships you can muster.
The final addition is an RTS mode that allows players to take control a massive clone army against the relentless onslaught of droids.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny