EA Canada boss leaves in the wake of NBA Elite 11 cancellation
Staff restructuring withing EA after the cancellation of this year's NBA Elite 11 has taken one fairly high profile casualty.
The boss of EA Canada, Moira Dang has left the company following NBA Elite's cancellation and the series getting moved to EA Tiburon.
EA Tiburon's Philip Holt is currently considering other positions within EA.
A spokesperson for EA stated: "We're making organizational changes to our development team at EA Sports that will be better for the franchises and better for our people. We continue to proactively evolve our team to better position ourselves with improved product quality and growth in revenue for our shareholders, to share technology and lower our development costs, and to pioneer new innovation in digital experiences for our consumers. As part of this transition, we have eliminated the site-based GM roles at EAC and Tiburon."
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer