Armed robbers make off with 100 copies of Call of Duty: Black Ops
Gunmen in Baltimore robbed a local branch of GameStop and made off with cash, consoles and over 100 copies of Call of Duty: Black Ops.
Men armed with handguns held up the GameStop store on Saturday night just before closing making off with the day's takings and more than a few copies of the most anticipated release of the year.
The robbers are possibly linked to another armed raid at another GameStop in the same county just three weeks previously on October the 21st.
Monica Worrell, spokesperson for the local sheriff said matter-of-factly: "Call of Duty: Black Ops isn't out there 'til Tuesday, so anybody that has it today or tomorrow shouldn't have it."
Thanks The Baltimore Sun.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light