Armed robbers make off with 100 copies of Call of Duty: Black Ops
Gunmen in Baltimore robbed a local branch of GameStop and made off with cash, consoles and over 100 copies of Call of Duty: Black Ops.
Men armed with handguns held up the GameStop store on Saturday night just before closing making off with the day's takings and more than a few copies of the most anticipated release of the year.
The robbers are possibly linked to another armed raid at another GameStop in the same county just three weeks previously on October the 21st.
Monica Worrell, spokesperson for the local sheriff said matter-of-factly: "Call of Duty: Black Ops isn't out there 'til Tuesday, so anybody that has it today or tomorrow shouldn't have it."
Thanks The Baltimore Sun.
- Peter Molyneux: “There is a brilliant game there in Godus that is going to bring people together”
- FIFA Ultimate Team cheaters be warned EA Sports is coming for you
- #welovegamedevs Twitter campaign appears as an antidote to this week's unpleasantness
- No branching narratives for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Spa hotlap video arrives for F1 2014
- Phil Fish puts Polytron and Fez up for sale and quits Twitter after multiple hacks
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users