Armed robbers make off with 100 copies of Call of Duty: Black Ops
Gunmen in Baltimore robbed a local branch of GameStop and made off with cash, consoles and over 100 copies of Call of Duty: Black Ops.
Men armed with handguns held up the GameStop store on Saturday night just before closing making off with the day's takings and more than a few copies of the most anticipated release of the year.
The robbers are possibly linked to another armed raid at another GameStop in the same county just three weeks previously on October the 21st.
Monica Worrell, spokesperson for the local sheriff said matter-of-factly: "Call of Duty: Black Ops isn't out there 'til Tuesday, so anybody that has it today or tomorrow shouldn't have it."
Thanks The Baltimore Sun.
- Left 4 Dead 2 finally gets an uncensored release in Australia
- Starting Destiny from a “blank canvas” was liberating says Bungie
- Driveclub PS Plus Edition will be an added extra for PS Plus subscribers in October
- Chris Roberts: Star Citizen does have potential on next-gen consoles
- Rockstar explains the delay to the PC version of GTA V
- The plan is to bring PSOne, PS2 and PS4 games to PS Now in the future says Sony
- Major Nelson reveals three new Xbox 360 hardware bundles coming this week
- Markus 'Notch' Persson: “I didn’t have the connection to my fans I thought I had”
- Microsoft purchases Minecraft devs Mojang for 2.5 billion USD, Markus Persson and other founders to leave