Armed robbers make off with 100 copies of Call of Duty: Black Ops
Gunmen in Baltimore robbed a local branch of GameStop and made off with cash, consoles and over 100 copies of Call of Duty: Black Ops.
Men armed with handguns held up the GameStop store on Saturday night just before closing making off with the day's takings and more than a few copies of the most anticipated release of the year.
The robbers are possibly linked to another armed raid at another GameStop in the same county just three weeks previously on October the 21st.
Monica Worrell, spokesperson for the local sheriff said matter-of-factly: "Call of Duty: Black Ops isn't out there 'til Tuesday, so anybody that has it today or tomorrow shouldn't have it."
Thanks The Baltimore Sun.
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch
- Halo Championship Series Cup 1 cancelled due to continued online problems
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward
- [UPDATE] Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching