Armed robbers make off with 100 copies of Call of Duty: Black Ops
Gunmen in Baltimore robbed a local branch of GameStop and made off with cash, consoles and over 100 copies of Call of Duty: Black Ops.
Men armed with handguns held up the GameStop store on Saturday night just before closing making off with the day's takings and more than a few copies of the most anticipated release of the year.
The robbers are possibly linked to another armed raid at another GameStop in the same county just three weeks previously on October the 21st.
Monica Worrell, spokesperson for the local sheriff said matter-of-factly: "Call of Duty: Black Ops isn't out there 'til Tuesday, so anybody that has it today or tomorrow shouldn't have it."
Thanks The Baltimore Sun.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter