Kinect cracked and running on the PC
It has barely been out in the UK a day and already Kinect has been cracked and showed working with the PC.
In fact, there are now drivers available on open source that will allow adventurous Kinect owners to experiment with using the device with their PCs.
The NUI group are working on a Windows driver and SDK to explore the device's capabilities on the PC.
Meanwhile one European hacker, Hector Martin, managed to connect Kinect to his PC and take a video feed from it within three hours of release.
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year
- Valve reworks their Steam Early Access developer guidelines and rules