Fallout: New Vegas ships 5 million units
Bethesda has proudly pronounced that Fallout: New Vegas has been a resounding success so far.
The delighted publisher announced today that over the PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 Fallout: New Vegas has sold five million copies at retail worldwide.
Coupled with impressive digital sales this means the game has taken in over 300 million USD since launch.
Vlatko Andonov, president of Bethesda Softworks said: "We are delighted by the reception Fallout: New Vegas has received from fans around the world. Despite the large launch quantities for this title, we have already received substantial re-orders from our retail partners, underscoring the tremendous popularity of this highly entertaining game. We believe Fallout: New Vegas will be the must buy title for gamers throughout the holiday season."
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side