Fallout: New Vegas ships 5 million units
Bethesda has proudly pronounced that Fallout: New Vegas has been a resounding success so far.
The delighted publisher announced today that over the PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 Fallout: New Vegas has sold five million copies at retail worldwide.
Coupled with impressive digital sales this means the game has taken in over 300 million USD since launch.
Vlatko Andonov, president of Bethesda Softworks said: "We are delighted by the reception Fallout: New Vegas has received from fans around the world. Despite the large launch quantities for this title, we have already received substantial re-orders from our retail partners, underscoring the tremendous popularity of this highly entertaining game. We believe Fallout: New Vegas will be the must buy title for gamers throughout the holiday season."
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch