Fallout: New Vegas ships 5 million units
Bethesda has proudly pronounced that Fallout: New Vegas has been a resounding success so far.
The delighted publisher announced today that over the PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 Fallout: New Vegas has sold five million copies at retail worldwide.
Coupled with impressive digital sales this means the game has taken in over 300 million USD since launch.
Vlatko Andonov, president of Bethesda Softworks said: "We are delighted by the reception Fallout: New Vegas has received from fans around the world. Despite the large launch quantities for this title, we have already received substantial re-orders from our retail partners, underscoring the tremendous popularity of this highly entertaining game. We believe Fallout: New Vegas will be the must buy title for gamers throughout the holiday season."
- Steam is awesome this weekend, Borderlands 2 and Dishonored freeplay and a massive 2K sale
- Peter Molyneux: “There is a brilliant game there in Godus that is going to bring people together”
- FIFA Ultimate Team cheaters be warned EA Sports is coming for you
- #welovegamedevs Twitter campaign appears as an antidote to this week's unpleasantness
- No branching narratives for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Spa hotlap video arrives for F1 2014
- Phil Fish puts Polytron and Fez up for sale and quits Twitter after multiple hacks
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday