Fallout: New Vegas ships 5 million units
Bethesda has proudly pronounced that Fallout: New Vegas has been a resounding success so far.
The delighted publisher announced today that over the PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 Fallout: New Vegas has sold five million copies at retail worldwide.
Coupled with impressive digital sales this means the game has taken in over 300 million USD since launch.
Vlatko Andonov, president of Bethesda Softworks said: "We are delighted by the reception Fallout: New Vegas has received from fans around the world. Despite the large launch quantities for this title, we have already received substantial re-orders from our retail partners, underscoring the tremendous popularity of this highly entertaining game. We believe Fallout: New Vegas will be the must buy title for gamers throughout the holiday season."
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes