New Call of Duty maps released
Infinity Ward and Activision's double-BAFTA winning Call of Duty received a couple of nice enhancements yesterday in the shape of two free downloadable multiplayer maps: Neuville and Bocage. This latest update to the popular WWII-cinematic extravaganza, can be downloaded via the official site at www.callofduty.com/patch.
As well as the two new maps, this latest update includes multiplayer server browser fixes, exploit fixes and further play-balancing. To further scourge cheaters, Punkbuster is also scheduled for integration into a future patch.
Both of the new maps available are set in Normandy, Bocage featuring a predominantly rural setting, whilst Neuville is mainly centred in the ruins of a demolished town.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3