New Call of Duty maps released
Infinity Ward and Activision's double-BAFTA winning Call of Duty received a couple of nice enhancements yesterday in the shape of two free downloadable multiplayer maps: Neuville and Bocage. This latest update to the popular WWII-cinematic extravaganza, can be downloaded via the official site at www.callofduty.com/patch.
As well as the two new maps, this latest update includes multiplayer server browser fixes, exploit fixes and further play-balancing. To further scourge cheaters, Punkbuster is also scheduled for integration into a future patch.
Both of the new maps available are set in Normandy, Bocage featuring a predominantly rural setting, whilst Neuville is mainly centred in the ruins of a demolished town.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO