New Call of Duty maps released
Infinity Ward and Activision's double-BAFTA winning Call of Duty received a couple of nice enhancements yesterday in the shape of two free downloadable multiplayer maps: Neuville and Bocage. This latest update to the popular WWII-cinematic extravaganza, can be downloaded via the official site at www.callofduty.com/patch.
As well as the two new maps, this latest update includes multiplayer server browser fixes, exploit fixes and further play-balancing. To further scourge cheaters, Punkbuster is also scheduled for integration into a future patch.
Both of the new maps available are set in Normandy, Bocage featuring a predominantly rural setting, whilst Neuville is mainly centred in the ruins of a demolished town.
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III
- New Final Fantasy XV trailer unveiled, demo coming next year
- Final Fantasy XIII and its spin-offs coming to the PC
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a release date
- Visceral reveals details of Battlefield: Hardline's Hotwire multiplayer mode and a new gameplay video
- Singapore hotlap video arrives for F1 2014