New Call of Duty maps released
Infinity Ward and Activision's double-BAFTA winning Call of Duty received a couple of nice enhancements yesterday in the shape of two free downloadable multiplayer maps: Neuville and Bocage. This latest update to the popular WWII-cinematic extravaganza, can be downloaded via the official site at www.callofduty.com/patch.
As well as the two new maps, this latest update includes multiplayer server browser fixes, exploit fixes and further play-balancing. To further scourge cheaters, Punkbuster is also scheduled for integration into a future patch.
Both of the new maps available are set in Normandy, Bocage featuring a predominantly rural setting, whilst Neuville is mainly centred in the ruins of a demolished town.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer