New Call of Duty maps released
Infinity Ward and Activision's double-BAFTA winning Call of Duty received a couple of nice enhancements yesterday in the shape of two free downloadable multiplayer maps: Neuville and Bocage. This latest update to the popular WWII-cinematic extravaganza, can be downloaded via the official site at www.callofduty.com/patch.
As well as the two new maps, this latest update includes multiplayer server browser fixes, exploit fixes and further play-balancing. To further scourge cheaters, Punkbuster is also scheduled for integration into a future patch.
Both of the new maps available are set in Normandy, Bocage featuring a predominantly rural setting, whilst Neuville is mainly centred in the ruins of a demolished town.
- EA closes Maxis Emeryville
- Pillars Of Eternity is going to be massive
- Frontier is bringing Elite: Dangerous to the Xbox One this year
- Xbox One snags Wasteland 2
- Valve settles on a final design for the Steam Controller
- Elite creator David Braben to be honoured with this year's BAFTA Fellowship
- The date's out but Konami reveals the Collector's Edition of Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
- New Steam Link hardware unveiled by Valve, Steam Controllers dated
- Valve announces the Source 2 engine