Gran Turismo 6 already in the pipeline
It seems that even though Gran Turismo 5 has had troubles making it to the starting grid Gran Turismo 6 is already in development.
Kazunori Yamauchi, the man behind the series, explained to AutoWeek that the game was in development but it was too early to talk about it.
When asked if GT6 was in development Yamauchi said only "Yeah."
He did add: "It's not something that we can talk that lightly on. It took 2,000 days to get all the ideas that went into GT5. It's just too early to be talking about GT6."
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer