Gran Turismo 6 already in the pipeline
It seems that even though Gran Turismo 5 has had troubles making it to the starting grid Gran Turismo 6 is already in development.
Kazunori Yamauchi, the man behind the series, explained to AutoWeek that the game was in development but it was too early to talk about it.
When asked if GT6 was in development Yamauchi said only "Yeah."
He did add: "It's not something that we can talk that lightly on. It took 2,000 days to get all the ideas that went into GT5. It's just too early to be talking about GT6."
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title