Gran Turismo 6 already in the pipeline
It seems that even though Gran Turismo 5 has had troubles making it to the starting grid Gran Turismo 6 is already in development.
Kazunori Yamauchi, the man behind the series, explained to AutoWeek that the game was in development but it was too early to talk about it.
When asked if GT6 was in development Yamauchi said only "Yeah."
He did add: "It's not something that we can talk that lightly on. It took 2,000 days to get all the ideas that went into GT5. It's just too early to be talking about GT6."
- Playground to add eight new cars to Forza Horizon 2 on launch day, VIP and Car pass details announced
- Touring Car Legends DLC arrives for Grid: Autosport
- Left 4 Dead 2 finally gets an uncensored release in Australia
- Starting Destiny from a “blank canvas” was liberating says Bungie
- Driveclub PS Plus Edition will be an added extra for PS Plus subscribers in October
- Chris Roberts: Star Citizen does have potential on next-gen consoles
- Rockstar explains the delay to the PC version of GTA V
- The plan is to bring PSOne, PS2 and PS4 games to PS Now in the future says Sony
- Major Nelson reveals three new Xbox 360 hardware bundles coming this week