Gran Turismo 6 already in the pipeline
It seems that even though Gran Turismo 5 has had troubles making it to the starting grid Gran Turismo 6 is already in development.
Kazunori Yamauchi, the man behind the series, explained to AutoWeek that the game was in development but it was too early to talk about it.
When asked if GT6 was in development Yamauchi said only "Yeah."
He did add: "It's not something that we can talk that lightly on. It took 2,000 days to get all the ideas that went into GT5. It's just too early to be talking about GT6."
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side