Chair saving up "sweet" ideas for Shadow Complex 2
Chair Entertainment, the studio behind the XBLA hit Shadow Complex are saving up all their good ideas for the next game.
While talking about their new game Infinity Blade Chair's Donald Mustard with Eurogamer he mentioned the possibility of a new Shadow Complex game.
Mustard said: "We love Shadow Complex and we have lots of ideas for the future of Shadow Complex, but that's all we can say right now."
He added: "We'd love to make another one. We've got sweet ideas for more stuff but right now everyone is completely focussed on getting Infinity Blade out the door."
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side