Chair saving up "sweet" ideas for Shadow Complex 2
Chair Entertainment, the studio behind the XBLA hit Shadow Complex are saving up all their good ideas for the next game.
While talking about their new game Infinity Blade Chair's Donald Mustard with Eurogamer he mentioned the possibility of a new Shadow Complex game.
Mustard said: "We love Shadow Complex and we have lots of ideas for the future of Shadow Complex, but that's all we can say right now."
He added: "We'd love to make another one. We've got sweet ideas for more stuff but right now everyone is completely focussed on getting Infinity Blade out the door."
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny