Chair saving up "sweet" ideas for Shadow Complex 2
Chair Entertainment, the studio behind the XBLA hit Shadow Complex are saving up all their good ideas for the next game.
While talking about their new game Infinity Blade Chair's Donald Mustard with Eurogamer he mentioned the possibility of a new Shadow Complex game.
Mustard said: "We love Shadow Complex and we have lots of ideas for the future of Shadow Complex, but that's all we can say right now."
He added: "We'd love to make another one. We've got sweet ideas for more stuff but right now everyone is completely focussed on getting Infinity Blade out the door."
- Fahrenheit remaster arrives on PC and iOS
- Feminist Frequency planning two new series for 2015
- Other Ocean's #IDARB and Brothers: A Tale Of Two Sons heading to Xbox Live's Games With Gold next month
- Cupcakes unveiled by The Behemoth as a new unit in Game 4
- Battlefield: Hardline developer diary arrives, promises beta date tomorrow
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn gets a free-login weekend beginning Friday
- Sony dropping the Maps and YouTube apps from the PS Vita
- Unidentified Russian believed to responsible for distributing Ubisoft's deleted illegitemate game keys
- Dragon Age: Inquisition becomes BioWare's best-selling game yet