Chair saving up "sweet" ideas for Shadow Complex 2
Chair Entertainment, the studio behind the XBLA hit Shadow Complex are saving up all their good ideas for the next game.
While talking about their new game Infinity Blade Chair's Donald Mustard with Eurogamer he mentioned the possibility of a new Shadow Complex game.
Mustard said: "We love Shadow Complex and we have lots of ideas for the future of Shadow Complex, but that's all we can say right now."
He added: "We'd love to make another one. We've got sweet ideas for more stuff but right now everyone is completely focussed on getting Infinity Blade out the door."
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One