Chair saving up "sweet" ideas for Shadow Complex 2
Chair Entertainment, the studio behind the XBLA hit Shadow Complex are saving up all their good ideas for the next game.
While talking about their new game Infinity Blade Chair's Donald Mustard with Eurogamer he mentioned the possibility of a new Shadow Complex game.
Mustard said: "We love Shadow Complex and we have lots of ideas for the future of Shadow Complex, but that's all we can say right now."
He added: "We'd love to make another one. We've got sweet ideas for more stuff but right now everyone is completely focussed on getting Infinity Blade out the door."
- The Behemoth teases their fourth game, it will be playable at PAX Prime
- Sins Of A Solar Empire devs Ironclad successfully defends their use word Rebellion in one of their game titles
- Just Cause devs Avalanche have some surprises planned for 2015
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham gets a new Braniac trailer
- Sledgehammer boss confirms no Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare for Wii U
- Xbox One getting a Reddit app
- Konami releases a hat-trick of new screens for PES 2015
- 500GB hard drive coming for the Xbox 360 soon
- Watch the standard edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt unboxed in 18 seconds flat