GAME doing Call of Duty: Black Ops for 25 GBP
GAME stores today were informed of a special offer that they will be doing on Call of Duty: Black Ops to keep pace with the supermarkets.
Anyone who comes in to pick up Call of Duty: Black Ops and wants to pick up another chart title in the process will be able to get Activision's latest shooter for just 25 GBP.
Black Ops will also be 25 GBP for those trading in FIFA 11, Dead Rising 2, F1 2010 or Halo: Reach.
400 branches of GAME will be opening at 11.30pm this Monday to process trade-ins and prepare to sell Black Ops when the clock strikes midnight.
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition