GAME doing Call of Duty: Black Ops for 25 GBP
GAME stores today were informed of a special offer that they will be doing on Call of Duty: Black Ops to keep pace with the supermarkets.
Anyone who comes in to pick up Call of Duty: Black Ops and wants to pick up another chart title in the process will be able to get Activision's latest shooter for just 25 GBP.
Black Ops will also be 25 GBP for those trading in FIFA 11, Dead Rising 2, F1 2010 or Halo: Reach.
400 branches of GAME will be opening at 11.30pm this Monday to process trade-ins and prepare to sell Black Ops when the clock strikes midnight.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch