GAME doing Call of Duty: Black Ops for 25 GBP
GAME stores today were informed of a special offer that they will be doing on Call of Duty: Black Ops to keep pace with the supermarkets.
Anyone who comes in to pick up Call of Duty: Black Ops and wants to pick up another chart title in the process will be able to get Activision's latest shooter for just 25 GBP.
Black Ops will also be 25 GBP for those trading in FIFA 11, Dead Rising 2, F1 2010 or Halo: Reach.
400 branches of GAME will be opening at 11.30pm this Monday to process trade-ins and prepare to sell Black Ops when the clock strikes midnight.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side