GAME doing Call of Duty: Black Ops for 25 GBP
GAME stores today were informed of a special offer that they will be doing on Call of Duty: Black Ops to keep pace with the supermarkets.
Anyone who comes in to pick up Call of Duty: Black Ops and wants to pick up another chart title in the process will be able to get Activision's latest shooter for just 25 GBP.
Black Ops will also be 25 GBP for those trading in FIFA 11, Dead Rising 2, F1 2010 or Halo: Reach.
400 branches of GAME will be opening at 11.30pm this Monday to process trade-ins and prepare to sell Black Ops when the clock strikes midnight.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year