GAME doing Call of Duty: Black Ops for 25 GBP
GAME stores today were informed of a special offer that they will be doing on Call of Duty: Black Ops to keep pace with the supermarkets.
Anyone who comes in to pick up Call of Duty: Black Ops and wants to pick up another chart title in the process will be able to get Activision's latest shooter for just 25 GBP.
Black Ops will also be 25 GBP for those trading in FIFA 11, Dead Rising 2, F1 2010 or Halo: Reach.
400 branches of GAME will be opening at 11.30pm this Monday to process trade-ins and prepare to sell Black Ops when the clock strikes midnight.
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch
- Halo Championship Series Cup 1 cancelled due to continued online problems
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward
- [UPDATE] Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching