PolyPusher's Montague's Mount launches with a 25 percent discount on Steam
Irish indie dev PolyPusher's new game Montague's Mount arrives today on Steam.
Montague's Mount is a first-person story of one man's isolation on a remote Irish island. He wakes up with no memory of how he got there and players must explore the island and solve puzzles to learn the story of what happened. It recreates some beautiful Irish landscapes and features extensive use of the Gaelic language.
PolyPusher's Matt Clifton said, “The public support for Montague’s Mount has been heart-warming and that support has been emphasised with getting Greenlit on Steam. The public have played a significant part in the development process and user feedback has been critical to the evolution of the game. In addition to the bug fixes we have added more depth to the storyline with diary entries and additional audio to enhance the player’s experience throughout the game. I am currently working on integrating Oculus Rift support which will open up an entirely new dimension to the story.”
As a bonus for the game's arrival it will be available with 25 percent off for the next week only. Oculus Rift support will arrive in the spring of next year.
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title
- Battlefield: Hardline beta coming to all platforms next week
- Transistor and Yakuza 4 among February's PS Plus Instant Game Collection pickings
- Third and final Life Is Strange development diary arrives ahead of tomorrow's launch of episode one
- Nintendo shows profits despite the Wii U continuing to underperform
- Goetia demo is now live
- There's a whole load of LEGO games coming this year including LEGO Jurassic World
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 devs confident that Resident Evil 7 will be mind-blowing
- Steam content creators raise more than 50 million USD making hats for Team Fortress 2 and the like