PolyPusher's Montague's Mount launches with a 25 percent discount on Steam
Irish indie dev PolyPusher's new game Montague's Mount arrives today on Steam.
Montague's Mount is a first-person story of one man's isolation on a remote Irish island. He wakes up with no memory of how he got there and players must explore the island and solve puzzles to learn the story of what happened. It recreates some beautiful Irish landscapes and features extensive use of the Gaelic language.
PolyPusher's Matt Clifton said, “The public support for Montague’s Mount has been heart-warming and that support has been emphasised with getting Greenlit on Steam. The public have played a significant part in the development process and user feedback has been critical to the evolution of the game. In addition to the bug fixes we have added more depth to the storyline with diary entries and additional audio to enhance the player’s experience throughout the game. I am currently working on integrating Oculus Rift support which will open up an entirely new dimension to the story.”
As a bonus for the game's arrival it will be available with 25 percent off for the next week only. Oculus Rift support will arrive in the spring of next year.
- Destiny's Vault of Glass Raid coming next week
- Evolution boasts load times under 10 seconds and a 17GB install for Driveclub
- Frontier announces the final release pricing for Elite: Dangerous
- Footage appears of a cancelled Kinect-powered Gears Of War RTS
- Sony closing PSN access for European PSP users next week
- Hotline Miami themed DLC coming to Payday 2
- Sony: The PS Vita is “remarkably resilient”
- Football Manager documentary headed to Vue Cinemas next month
- Curious about the how combat works in Frozen Synapse Prime? The latest video explains all