PolyPusher's Montague's Mount launches with a 25 percent discount on Steam
Irish indie dev PolyPusher's new game Montague's Mount arrives today on Steam.
Montague's Mount is a first-person story of one man's isolation on a remote Irish island. He wakes up with no memory of how he got there and players must explore the island and solve puzzles to learn the story of what happened. It recreates some beautiful Irish landscapes and features extensive use of the Gaelic language.
PolyPusher's Matt Clifton said, “The public support for Montague’s Mount has been heart-warming and that support has been emphasised with getting Greenlit on Steam. The public have played a significant part in the development process and user feedback has been critical to the evolution of the game. In addition to the bug fixes we have added more depth to the storyline with diary entries and additional audio to enhance the player’s experience throughout the game. I am currently working on integrating Oculus Rift support which will open up an entirely new dimension to the story.”
As a bonus for the game's arrival it will be available with 25 percent off for the next week only. Oculus Rift support will arrive in the spring of next year.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3