PolyPusher's Montague's Mount launches with a 25 percent discount on Steam
Irish indie dev PolyPusher's new game Montague's Mount arrives today on Steam.
Montague's Mount is a first-person story of one man's isolation on a remote Irish island. He wakes up with no memory of how he got there and players must explore the island and solve puzzles to learn the story of what happened. It recreates some beautiful Irish landscapes and features extensive use of the Gaelic language.
PolyPusher's Matt Clifton said, “The public support for Montague’s Mount has been heart-warming and that support has been emphasised with getting Greenlit on Steam. The public have played a significant part in the development process and user feedback has been critical to the evolution of the game. In addition to the bug fixes we have added more depth to the storyline with diary entries and additional audio to enhance the player’s experience throughout the game. I am currently working on integrating Oculus Rift support which will open up an entirely new dimension to the story.”
As a bonus for the game's arrival it will be available with 25 percent off for the next week only. Oculus Rift support will arrive in the spring of next year.
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One
- Indie dev threatens Gabe Newell after a minor error at his game's Steam launch, game gets pulled from Steam
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools