PolyPusher's Montague's Mount launches with a 25 percent discount on Steam
Irish indie dev PolyPusher's new game Montague's Mount arrives today on Steam.
Montague's Mount is a first-person story of one man's isolation on a remote Irish island. He wakes up with no memory of how he got there and players must explore the island and solve puzzles to learn the story of what happened. It recreates some beautiful Irish landscapes and features extensive use of the Gaelic language.
PolyPusher's Matt Clifton said, “The public support for Montague’s Mount has been heart-warming and that support has been emphasised with getting Greenlit on Steam. The public have played a significant part in the development process and user feedback has been critical to the evolution of the game. In addition to the bug fixes we have added more depth to the storyline with diary entries and additional audio to enhance the player’s experience throughout the game. I am currently working on integrating Oculus Rift support which will open up an entirely new dimension to the story.”
As a bonus for the game's arrival it will be available with 25 percent off for the next week only. Oculus Rift support will arrive in the spring of next year.
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One
- Lords Of The Fallen exec producer confirms a sequel is in production
- Pacman takes over Google Maps
- Techland warns of contaminated Antizin hitting Dying Light tomorrow
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May