Square Enix confirms Mindjack for a January release
Japanese publisher Square Enix has announced its upcoming third-person shooter Mindjack will hit American retail shelves on January 18, while it's due for Japan on the 27. No European release date has been confirmed as of yet.
Mindjack is a shooter for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 where players can take control of various characters and play as them. It will feature both co-op and competitive multiplayer modes in which players can enter others' single player campaigns, similar to 2009's action RPG Demon's Souls.
The game is being produced by Feelplus, a Japanese studio best known for creating ports and assisting other developers' projects. Feelplus most recently ported No More Heroes for the high-definition consoles.
Mindjack was originally due for release sometime during 2010, but was subsequently delayed.
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent
- New video gives a sneak peek at Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below
- Sony claims “no evidence” of a breach after hacker group claims to have leaked PSN account details online
- Activision using copyright strikes to remove Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare glitch videos from YouTube
- Steam Thanksgiving Sale to begin later this week
- Irrational Games seems to be hiring again
- Gorgeous Xbox One metroidvania adventure Ori And The Blind Forest delayed into next year
- Crytek bringing the action fo Warface to Siberia
- Warner Bros releases brand new Batman: Arkham Knight gameplay footage