Call of Duty: Black Ops facing cuts for Japanese release
Several elements of Call of Duty: Black ops will be cut from the final localised versions that Square Enix will be distributing in Japan.
Firstly, all dubbed versions of the game on PC and console will have the swastikas removed from the Nazi zombies mode and replaced with Iron Crosses. This does not apply to subtitled versions however.
In addition to this all content that falls under the tag of "expressions of brutality" have also been removed from Black Ops. This means that the scenes of dismemberment have been removed along with one particularly graphic interrogation scene.
These changes will apply to all versions on console and PC released in Japan.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey