Call of Duty: Black Ops facing cuts for Japanese release
Several elements of Call of Duty: Black ops will be cut from the final localised versions that Square Enix will be distributing in Japan.
Firstly, all dubbed versions of the game on PC and console will have the swastikas removed from the Nazi zombies mode and replaced with Iron Crosses. This does not apply to subtitled versions however.
In addition to this all content that falls under the tag of "expressions of brutality" have also been removed from Black Ops. This means that the scenes of dismemberment have been removed along with one particularly graphic interrogation scene.
These changes will apply to all versions on console and PC released in Japan.
- The Behemoth teases their fourth game, it will be playable at PAX Prime
- Sins Of A Solar Empire devs Ironclad successfully defends their use word Rebellion in one of their game titles
- Just Cause devs Avalanche have some surprises planned for 2015
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham gets a new Braniac trailer
- Sledgehammer boss confirms no Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare for Wii U
- Xbox One getting a Reddit app
- Konami releases a hat-trick of new screens for PES 2015
- 500GB hard drive coming for the Xbox 360 soon
- Watch the standard edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt unboxed in 18 seconds flat