Call of Duty: Black Ops facing cuts for Japanese release
Several elements of Call of Duty: Black ops will be cut from the final localised versions that Square Enix will be distributing in Japan.
Firstly, all dubbed versions of the game on PC and console will have the swastikas removed from the Nazi zombies mode and replaced with Iron Crosses. This does not apply to subtitled versions however.
In addition to this all content that falls under the tag of "expressions of brutality" have also been removed from Black Ops. This means that the scenes of dismemberment have been removed along with one particularly graphic interrogation scene.
These changes will apply to all versions on console and PC released in Japan.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light