Okamiden given an official release date
The sequel to one of Capcom's benchmark titles on the PS2, Okamiden, has been given a date for its arrival on the Nintendo DS.
Okamiden will arrive on DS in Europe and Australia on March the 18th adding a new dimension to the celestial paintbrush dynamics introduced in Okami.
Capcom has also launched a Goblin Mask Facebook application and competition to celebrate the announcement of the release date.
The contest can be entered via Okami's Facebook page that will give fans the chance to win a 3DS, copies of the game, Chiberatsu plushies and more little goodies while testing your face-painting skills using the Goblin Mask app.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer