Okamiden given an official release date
The sequel to one of Capcom's benchmark titles on the PS2, Okamiden, has been given a date for its arrival on the Nintendo DS.
Okamiden will arrive on DS in Europe and Australia on March the 18th adding a new dimension to the celestial paintbrush dynamics introduced in Okami.
Capcom has also launched a Goblin Mask Facebook application and competition to celebrate the announcement of the release date.
The contest can be entered via Okami's Facebook page that will give fans the chance to win a 3DS, copies of the game, Chiberatsu plushies and more little goodies while testing your face-painting skills using the Goblin Mask app.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto