Okamiden given an official release date
The sequel to one of Capcom's benchmark titles on the PS2, Okamiden, has been given a date for its arrival on the Nintendo DS.
Okamiden will arrive on DS in Europe and Australia on March the 18th adding a new dimension to the celestial paintbrush dynamics introduced in Okami.
Capcom has also launched a Goblin Mask Facebook application and competition to celebrate the announcement of the release date.
The contest can be entered via Okami's Facebook page that will give fans the chance to win a 3DS, copies of the game, Chiberatsu plushies and more little goodies while testing your face-painting skills using the Goblin Mask app.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year