Okamiden given an official release date
The sequel to one of Capcom's benchmark titles on the PS2, Okamiden, has been given a date for its arrival on the Nintendo DS.
Okamiden will arrive on DS in Europe and Australia on March the 18th adding a new dimension to the celestial paintbrush dynamics introduced in Okami.
Capcom has also launched a Goblin Mask Facebook application and competition to celebrate the announcement of the release date.
The contest can be entered via Okami's Facebook page that will give fans the chance to win a 3DS, copies of the game, Chiberatsu plushies and more little goodies while testing your face-painting skills using the Goblin Mask app.
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag