Okamiden given an official release date
The sequel to one of Capcom's benchmark titles on the PS2, Okamiden, has been given a date for its arrival on the Nintendo DS.
Okamiden will arrive on DS in Europe and Australia on March the 18th adding a new dimension to the celestial paintbrush dynamics introduced in Okami.
Capcom has also launched a Goblin Mask Facebook application and competition to celebrate the announcement of the release date.
The contest can be entered via Okami's Facebook page that will give fans the chance to win a 3DS, copies of the game, Chiberatsu plushies and more little goodies while testing your face-painting skills using the Goblin Mask app.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year