Fallout: New Vegas will be a slow burner says Bethesda
Bethesda has confidence that Fallout: New Vegas will see continued success in the same way as Fallout 3 has.
The Elder Scrolls developer believes that with a steady stream of DLC similar to that of Fallout 3, New Vegas will continue to see strong sales.
Marketing and PR manager for Europe, Sarah Seaby said: "We believe that through a combination of DLC, our strong marketing and PR and by managing our lifecycle properly, that well see a long burn of sales in a similar way to Fallout 3."
Fallout: New Vegas made it to number one in the sales charts in its debut week outselling its predecessor.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer