Fallout: New Vegas will be a slow burner says Bethesda
Bethesda has confidence that Fallout: New Vegas will see continued success in the same way as Fallout 3 has.
The Elder Scrolls developer believes that with a steady stream of DLC similar to that of Fallout 3, New Vegas will continue to see strong sales.
Marketing and PR manager for Europe, Sarah Seaby said: "We believe that through a combination of DLC, our strong marketing and PR and by managing our lifecycle properly, that well see a long burn of sales in a similar way to Fallout 3."
Fallout: New Vegas made it to number one in the sales charts in its debut week outselling its predecessor.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One