Fallout: New Vegas will be a slow burner says Bethesda
Bethesda has confidence that Fallout: New Vegas will see continued success in the same way as Fallout 3 has.
The Elder Scrolls developer believes that with a steady stream of DLC similar to that of Fallout 3, New Vegas will continue to see strong sales.
Marketing and PR manager for Europe, Sarah Seaby said: "We believe that through a combination of DLC, our strong marketing and PR and by managing our lifecycle properly, that well see a long burn of sales in a similar way to Fallout 3."
Fallout: New Vegas made it to number one in the sales charts in its debut week outselling its predecessor.
- Merry Christmas from Play.tm!
- Microsoft offering some excellent Games With Gold in January
- New Battlefield: Hardline Karma trailer arrives
- Mystery Of The Mooil Rig DLC arrives for Sunset Overdrive
- Destiny registered users approaching 13 million
- STALKER devs GSC Gameworld reopens its doors
- Free game reward for Assassin's Creed: Unity users requires them to reliquish their right to sue Ubisoft
- Respawn wishes Titanfall had been released on Steam
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access