Fallout: New Vegas will be a slow burner says Bethesda
Bethesda has confidence that Fallout: New Vegas will see continued success in the same way as Fallout 3 has.
The Elder Scrolls developer believes that with a steady stream of DLC similar to that of Fallout 3, New Vegas will continue to see strong sales.
Marketing and PR manager for Europe, Sarah Seaby said: "We believe that through a combination of DLC, our strong marketing and PR and by managing our lifecycle properly, that well see a long burn of sales in a similar way to Fallout 3."
Fallout: New Vegas made it to number one in the sales charts in its debut week outselling its predecessor.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes