Fallout: New Vegas will be a slow burner says Bethesda
Bethesda has confidence that Fallout: New Vegas will see continued success in the same way as Fallout 3 has.
The Elder Scrolls developer believes that with a steady stream of DLC similar to that of Fallout 3, New Vegas will continue to see strong sales.
Marketing and PR manager for Europe, Sarah Seaby said: "We believe that through a combination of DLC, our strong marketing and PR and by managing our lifecycle properly, that well see a long burn of sales in a similar way to Fallout 3."
Fallout: New Vegas made it to number one in the sales charts in its debut week outselling its predecessor.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3