EA Sports dumps NBA Elite 11
In the latest news in the saga of indefinitely delayed basketball title NBA Elite 11 it seems that EA Sports has given up on this year's title.
EA CFO Eric Brown has told investors in their latest financial quarterly report that NBA Elite 11 has been completely cancelled.
The game was originally indefinitely delayed two weeks before release after the demo was found to be riddled with bugs that made the game almost unplayable.
John Schappert COO of EA added that the series would no longer be handled by EA Canada in Vancouver. He said: "Future development of Elite will be handled at EA Tiburon." The Tiburon team is responsible for the Madden franchise.
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent
- New video gives a sneak peek at Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below
- Sony claims “no evidence” of a breach after hacker group claims to have leaked PSN account details online
- Activision using copyright strikes to remove Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare glitch videos from YouTube
- Steam Thanksgiving Sale to begin later this week
- Irrational Games seems to be hiring again
- Gorgeous Xbox One metroidvania adventure Ori And The Blind Forest delayed into next year
- Crytek bringing the action fo Warface to Siberia
- Warner Bros releases brand new Batman: Arkham Knight gameplay footage