EA Sports dumps NBA Elite 11
In the latest news in the saga of indefinitely delayed basketball title NBA Elite 11 it seems that EA Sports has given up on this year's title.
EA CFO Eric Brown has told investors in their latest financial quarterly report that NBA Elite 11 has been completely cancelled.
The game was originally indefinitely delayed two weeks before release after the demo was found to be riddled with bugs that made the game almost unplayable.
John Schappert COO of EA added that the series would no longer be handled by EA Canada in Vancouver. He said: "Future development of Elite will be handled at EA Tiburon." The Tiburon team is responsible for the Madden franchise.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes