EA Sports dumps NBA Elite 11
In the latest news in the saga of indefinitely delayed basketball title NBA Elite 11 it seems that EA Sports has given up on this year's title.
EA CFO Eric Brown has told investors in their latest financial quarterly report that NBA Elite 11 has been completely cancelled.
The game was originally indefinitely delayed two weeks before release after the demo was found to be riddled with bugs that made the game almost unplayable.
John Schappert COO of EA added that the series would no longer be handled by EA Canada in Vancouver. He said: "Future development of Elite will be handled at EA Tiburon." The Tiburon team is responsible for the Madden franchise.
- Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian driven out of her home by internet abuse
- Shadow Realms lead writer talks the inspiration behind the game's story
- PlayStation Allstars and Joe Danger headline September's PS Plus Instant Game Collection
- Titanfall will ge more cool free stuff after the last DLC but Respawn won't support it indefinitely
- Gauntlet release date pushed back
- Yakuza Zero announced for PS4 and PS3
- Escape Dead Island gets a release date, comes with guaranteed access to the Dead Island 2 beta
- Diablo III: Reaper Of Souls PC patch 2.1.0 arrives
- Next-gen and PC GTA V versions rumoured to be delayed into 2015