EA Sports dumps NBA Elite 11
In the latest news in the saga of indefinitely delayed basketball title NBA Elite 11 it seems that EA Sports has given up on this year's title.
EA CFO Eric Brown has told investors in their latest financial quarterly report that NBA Elite 11 has been completely cancelled.
The game was originally indefinitely delayed two weeks before release after the demo was found to be riddled with bugs that made the game almost unplayable.
John Schappert COO of EA added that the series would no longer be handled by EA Canada in Vancouver. He said: "Future development of Elite will be handled at EA Tiburon." The Tiburon team is responsible for the Madden franchise.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO