New Crackdown 2 DLC coming mid-November
Microsoft and Ruffian Games have confirmed that more DLC will be arriving for Crackdown 2 in the middle of this month.
The new pack, called the Deluge pack will add new play modes to the game as well as refining the game's weapons and vehicles.
The modes added are a multiplayer Capture the Orb mode and the brand new Deluge co-op mode which pits up four agent against wave upon wave of Pacific City enemies.
The Deluge DLC pack will hit Xbox Live Marketplace on November the 16th for 560 MS points with a free version available for budding Agents to try out the new game modes.
- PlayStation Home to close next year
- New The Evil Within video offers up a survival lesson
- Shadow Of Mordor Season Pass trailer arrives teasing the game's DLC
- Excited about No Man's Sky? Now you can help make it
- Creative Assembly has something cool to reveal after Alien: Isolation is out the door
- Defiance gets renewed by SyFy for a third season
- Deadly Premonition creator's new game D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die not doing so well
- Ion Storm had begun planning Deus Ex 3 when they closed back in 2006
- Bungie closes Destiny's Loot Cave exploit