New Crackdown 2 DLC coming mid-November
Microsoft and Ruffian Games have confirmed that more DLC will be arriving for Crackdown 2 in the middle of this month.
The new pack, called the Deluge pack will add new play modes to the game as well as refining the game's weapons and vehicles.
The modes added are a multiplayer Capture the Orb mode and the brand new Deluge co-op mode which pits up four agent against wave upon wave of Pacific City enemies.
The Deluge DLC pack will hit Xbox Live Marketplace on November the 16th for 560 MS points with a free version available for budding Agents to try out the new game modes.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title