New Crackdown 2 DLC coming mid-November
Microsoft and Ruffian Games have confirmed that more DLC will be arriving for Crackdown 2 in the middle of this month.
The new pack, called the Deluge pack will add new play modes to the game as well as refining the game's weapons and vehicles.
The modes added are a multiplayer Capture the Orb mode and the brand new Deluge co-op mode which pits up four agent against wave upon wave of Pacific City enemies.
The Deluge DLC pack will hit Xbox Live Marketplace on November the 16th for 560 MS points with a free version available for budding Agents to try out the new game modes.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3