New Crackdown 2 DLC coming mid-November
Microsoft and Ruffian Games have confirmed that more DLC will be arriving for Crackdown 2 in the middle of this month.
The new pack, called the Deluge pack will add new play modes to the game as well as refining the game's weapons and vehicles.
The modes added are a multiplayer Capture the Orb mode and the brand new Deluge co-op mode which pits up four agent against wave upon wave of Pacific City enemies.
The Deluge DLC pack will hit Xbox Live Marketplace on November the 16th for 560 MS points with a free version available for budding Agents to try out the new game modes.
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year
- Hatred returns to Steam Greenlight
- Work on a Lords Of The Fallen sequel is under way