New Crackdown 2 DLC coming mid-November
Microsoft and Ruffian Games have confirmed that more DLC will be arriving for Crackdown 2 in the middle of this month.
The new pack, called the Deluge pack will add new play modes to the game as well as refining the game's weapons and vehicles.
The modes added are a multiplayer Capture the Orb mode and the brand new Deluge co-op mode which pits up four agent against wave upon wave of Pacific City enemies.
The Deluge DLC pack will hit Xbox Live Marketplace on November the 16th for 560 MS points with a free version available for budding Agents to try out the new game modes.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer