Mega Man creator quits Capcom after 23 years
Kenji Inafune, the man behind the Mega Man, has decided that he wants to leave Capcom after 23 years of service to the Japanese publisher/developer.
Inafune submitted his resignation last Tuesday (19th of October) which makes his official departure date the end of November, although he will take his remaining holidays at the end of October.
He said: "I'm leaving Capcom with the intention of starting my life over. People that really know me, can see where I'm coming from. I'm not a regular dude. It's probably because I'm strange."
It is believed he will be replaced as the head of research and development by Jun Takeuchi.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015