Mega Man creator quits Capcom after 23 years
Kenji Inafune, the man behind the Mega Man, has decided that he wants to leave Capcom after 23 years of service to the Japanese publisher/developer.
Inafune submitted his resignation last Tuesday (19th of October) which makes his official departure date the end of November, although he will take his remaining holidays at the end of October.
He said: "I'm leaving Capcom with the intention of starting my life over. People that really know me, can see where I'm coming from. I'm not a regular dude. It's probably because I'm strange."
It is believed he will be replaced as the head of research and development by Jun Takeuchi.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light