Dragon Age 2 to get DLC pipeline for brand new buyers
EA and Bioware have announced that those who pick up a brand new copy of Dragon Age 2 will be granted access to exclusive downloadable content that won't be available to second-hand buyers.
As a continuation of EA's Online Pass campaign Dragon Age 2 will feature codes to access downloadable content in a similar fashion to Mass Effect 2's Cerebus Network.
Dragon Age 2's executive producer Mark Darrah also told Joystiq of their plans for DLC for the fantasy sequel saying: "What we're doing with the DLC in Dragon Age 2 is making it larger; so it'll be bigger teams, more unique environments, more unique creatures -- so that it gets the attention it deserves to get."
Dragon Age 2 will be available of PS3, Xbox 360 and PC from March the 8th 2011 in the US and March the 11th in the UK.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3