Dragon Age 2 to get DLC pipeline for brand new buyers
EA and Bioware have announced that those who pick up a brand new copy of Dragon Age 2 will be granted access to exclusive downloadable content that won't be available to second-hand buyers.
As a continuation of EA's Online Pass campaign Dragon Age 2 will feature codes to access downloadable content in a similar fashion to Mass Effect 2's Cerebus Network.
Dragon Age 2's executive producer Mark Darrah also told Joystiq of their plans for DLC for the fantasy sequel saying: "What we're doing with the DLC in Dragon Age 2 is making it larger; so it'll be bigger teams, more unique environments, more unique creatures -- so that it gets the attention it deserves to get."
Dragon Age 2 will be available of PS3, Xbox 360 and PC from March the 8th 2011 in the US and March the 11th in the UK.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light