Konami announces No More Heroes: Heroes Paradise for PS3
Japanese publisher Konami has announced that it will bring No More Heroes: Heroes Paradise, a remastered version of the hit Wii title, to PlayStation 3 next year. The news comes as a bit of a surprise, as Ubisoft handled the localization of both games for the Wii.
The port, handled by feelplus, went on sale earlier this year in Japan for both the Xbox 360 and PS3. However, Konami has confirmed it is only bringing the PS3 version to Western shores.
No More Heroes: Heroes Paradise includes several new features in addition to better graphics. The game will come with Move support, improved AI, new game modes and a cut scene viewer.
When the title went on sale in Japan, it shifted about 30,000 copies in its first week - roughly similar to how the Wii version performed.
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell
- 2K launches a teaser for a new title possibly called Advent
- Mad Max gets a new trailer teasing the game's story
- Bethesda purges a load of stolen keys from The Elder Scrolls Online
- Peter Stormare joins the cast of Until Dawn as it gets a release date
- Resident Evil Zero is the next Capcom game to get an HD remaster
- The Executioner DLC arrives for The Evil Within
- NBA 2K16 gets a release date and early-access for pre-orders
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree