Konami announces No More Heroes: Heroes Paradise for PS3
Japanese publisher Konami has announced that it will bring No More Heroes: Heroes Paradise, a remastered version of the hit Wii title, to PlayStation 3 next year. The news comes as a bit of a surprise, as Ubisoft handled the localization of both games for the Wii.
The port, handled by feelplus, went on sale earlier this year in Japan for both the Xbox 360 and PS3. However, Konami has confirmed it is only bringing the PS3 version to Western shores.
No More Heroes: Heroes Paradise includes several new features in addition to better graphics. The game will come with Move support, improved AI, new game modes and a cut scene viewer.
When the title went on sale in Japan, it shifted about 30,000 copies in its first week - roughly similar to how the Wii version performed.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO