Konami announces No More Heroes: Heroes Paradise for PS3
Japanese publisher Konami has announced that it will bring No More Heroes: Heroes Paradise, a remastered version of the hit Wii title, to PlayStation 3 next year. The news comes as a bit of a surprise, as Ubisoft handled the localization of both games for the Wii.
The port, handled by feelplus, went on sale earlier this year in Japan for both the Xbox 360 and PS3. However, Konami has confirmed it is only bringing the PS3 version to Western shores.
No More Heroes: Heroes Paradise includes several new features in addition to better graphics. The game will come with Move support, improved AI, new game modes and a cut scene viewer.
When the title went on sale in Japan, it shifted about 30,000 copies in its first week - roughly similar to how the Wii version performed.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto