Konami announces No More Heroes: Heroes Paradise for PS3
Japanese publisher Konami has announced that it will bring No More Heroes: Heroes Paradise, a remastered version of the hit Wii title, to PlayStation 3 next year. The news comes as a bit of a surprise, as Ubisoft handled the localization of both games for the Wii.
The port, handled by feelplus, went on sale earlier this year in Japan for both the Xbox 360 and PS3. However, Konami has confirmed it is only bringing the PS3 version to Western shores.
No More Heroes: Heroes Paradise includes several new features in addition to better graphics. The game will come with Move support, improved AI, new game modes and a cut scene viewer.
When the title went on sale in Japan, it shifted about 30,000 copies in its first week - roughly similar to how the Wii version performed.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015