Konami announces No More Heroes: Heroes Paradise for PS3
Japanese publisher Konami has announced that it will bring No More Heroes: Heroes Paradise, a remastered version of the hit Wii title, to PlayStation 3 next year. The news comes as a bit of a surprise, as Ubisoft handled the localization of both games for the Wii.
The port, handled by feelplus, went on sale earlier this year in Japan for both the Xbox 360 and PS3. However, Konami has confirmed it is only bringing the PS3 version to Western shores.
No More Heroes: Heroes Paradise includes several new features in addition to better graphics. The game will come with Move support, improved AI, new game modes and a cut scene viewer.
When the title went on sale in Japan, it shifted about 30,000 copies in its first week - roughly similar to how the Wii version performed.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey